Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Some important changes that are needed for OP-Factions to make it more competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
Some important changes that are needed for OP-Factions to make it more competitive.

Detailed description:
As the title says I'm going to drop all the changes that must be implemented on OP-Factions. So take your seat and grab a coffee and read.

First one without any doubt /f fly. The most important thing to have,will make the game more fair and much better to play. This just allows you to fly in your faction claims.

Second one. Genbucket changes: Instead making Buckets in raiding section make a section for them which is /gen ,this will opens a GUI that has the gen buckets available on the game which will be really nice as well,I'll mention another chane that can be really useful. As most of you knows that gen buckets on pika are simple just go to shop and buy per each or per 16 to make walls, lets give a small example, I'm making walls and i bought 32 gen buckets,if I used them all I'll have to go back to the shop which will take more of my time but if you make a bucket on /gen that you buy for 500$ for an example and stays til u throw it and per each placement 50$ that will be better and that will reduce the job and make it easier for factions players so they won't have to go back to shop etc... But just go to gen buy a bucket and use it til they finish the walls,I'll explain more down below:
When you use /gen, a GUI will pop-up having 6 gen buckets(if horizontal gen buckets are implemented 3 if not) cobblestone,sand and obsidian. cobblestone bucket will be 500$ to buy and 250$ per each placement so when i buy the bucket it goes to my inventory(only 1) and i can use it infinitely but per each use i'll pay 250$ which will be much better sand too 5000$ to buy and 4500$ to place and obsidian as well 8000$ to buy and 7500$ to place and these prices are just an example just to explain the suggestion
Horizontal buckets are a thingy too so think about it.

Third one. Implement KOTHs & better rewards(not like factions one). Simple as hell,just add some different koths like desert,islands,ice biome, volcano or any kind of themes. Instead making single sets pieces make a voucher for it like factions had a master pieces make a kit to that set instead giving piece per piece. Also remove staff mode caping koth. I remember someone used to do that around 2 years ago on op factions. AND DO NOT ADD THESE REWARDS THEY WILL SIMPLY RUIN THE KOTH HOPPERS,TNT,CREEPER EGGS,REGULAR/GOD APPLES,NICK VOUCHER,REGULAR FIX VOUCHER(see down below why no nick & fix voucher).

Fourth one. Increase the F TNT Bank limit and some changes: 17k tnt limit isn't a good thing for real, I mean we expected something like 100k tnt or 250k tnt however the much possible you can do,so we won't have to refill the bank and refill etc... Or here is another idea:
The default tnt bank limit is 25k(increase it from 17k to 25k) and adding a command /f tnt upgrades which opens a GUI that give you a list of upgrades you can do to upgrade the bank limit(40 upgrades to make it 1million limit) each upgrade costs 25m so it won't be hard to upgrade it to the max.

Fifth one. Getting insiding bannable: Simple as hell just make it bannable. I mean popular servers(wont mention names) strictly probihited as our faction(Mumble) got insided and empire claimed our base and now they are using it, I mean wtf.

Sixth one. Redstone materials invulnerability: For an example I been shooting a base and something occured at my cannon and it broke. The water will automatically flows and break redstone, make it a bit kind different: I'll include a screenshot to show you how it works at example section.

Seventh one. Crates changes: This one is related a bit to 4th suggestion, to be precise at the end of it.
I mean this crates are rigged. Getting a epic sword and each piece blah blah blah, let's take for an example voting crates,they got voting helmet,chestplate,leggins,boots,sword and a boot. Make it in one item,a kit voucher like a Vote kit voucher which contains all pieces and the same for god kit and unique & epic sets .remove the regular golden apples from the crates like wtf its so useless you can get hella a lot of god apples in in game kits just for real remove them and remove god apples too. Fixing the sets, Booster set is f*cked up. It gives nothing at all when you open it + make their effects works not just a display sh*t or some f*ck. Just get a blaze and equip a Champion set wich makes you deal 25+ damage to however you hurt. Use a strength potion(optional) and try to hit him, it will do the same damage if the kit isn't equiped. Removing the heads from the game will be so good no one uses them anyway so they're trash. I suggest removing feed voucher as it can be given from the in game ranks for real,it's easy to get. Removing fix voucher(not all one) I mean whats the point of that in game ranks can grant you that but keep fix all voucher on unique & god crate as it can be granted only by paid ranks(store ones). For nick voucher,remove that too in game ranks can grant that too or/and doing this thingy,the unique & god crate voucher grants you to use color codes on the nick(like lord rank+). Removing tnt & obsidian is also a great change. For creeper eggs well you can keep them as they're only on epic crates and won't make a change.

Eighth one. Gambling section: Well not so important but can be,Bring back jackpot its so fun to do especially when everyone participes with high prices change 1m to something higher like 25m will be much bigger fun just you know what to do.

Ninth one. Bug fixes: Oh boy so important fixes needs to happen.I'll list them here:
Fix being able to use /wild when you are in combat so you won't run if you fall in some trap or anything smillar to that.
Fix end portals, I don't know but they stop sand stacking which is good but make a 5/5 durabillity so it will be harder to slab bust them.
Allow us to use ender pearls when we are in combat. It can be really useful tbh so just saying.
Fix the custom kits. Chamion,shooter etc... Their effects doesn't do a thing same for the Booster set it doesn't give you the items anyway.
Fix /f coords. Some important command to be fixed, Lets say you are getting ganked somewhere near the warzone of spawn near someone's trap and you want help,using /f coords will show your coordinates and the world you are at to your faction members chat so they can help you.
This is something important too, I mean it was getting posted a lot but I'll just repost it 'Fix the Anti-cheat and fix the false bans'

These are all my suggestions that I would really happy if they get implemented by any chance.

Gamemode / Platform:
OP Factions

Reason(s):
Would revive OP-Factions and gives us a better gameplay experience and much more!

Example(s):
I'll only mention the example of 'Redstone materials invulnerability'. Here is the screenshot:

OP
OP
D
Fifth one. Getting insiding bannable: Simple as hell just make it bannable. I mean popular servers(wont mention names) strictly probihites insiding as our faction(Mumble) got insided and empire claimed our base and now they are using it, I mean wtf.
The one in bold are some sentences that I corrected

OP
OP
D
let's take for an example voting crates,they got voting helmet,chestplate,leggins,boots,sword and an axe
Corrected this one too mb u know grammar mistakes xd,aight this is the last one

dagode

Veteran
I decided to give you -1 cause of the following reason :
- Wild while in combat is useless, I don't know how they would make it on the time second they would abuse it and leave as soon as the other player starts to fight someone else it's no fun in that, you have to be at least some time in a fight to escape fairly and since you mentioned that why you just didn't say /spawn instead of wild well that would also give permissions to player to teleport someone while in combat so that would leave to some problems, how are you going to fight someone with a full faction if you only have a member and if even he is offline you are dead .
- And why are you spreading the word with a not safe (the bit.ly link ) that is punishable, please don't do that anymore .

OP
OP
D
I decided to give you -1 cause of the following reason :
- Wild while in combat is useless, I don't know how they would make it on the time second they would abuse it and leave as soon as the other player starts to fight someone else it's no fun in that, you have to be at least some time in a fight to escape fairly and since you mentioned that why you just didn't say /spawn instead of wild well that would also give permissions to player to teleport someone while in combat so that would leave to some problems, how are you going to fight someone with a full faction if you only have a member and if even he is offline you are dead .
- And why are you spreading the word with a not safe (the bit.ly link ) that is punishable, please don't do that anymore .
First you got the first idea wrong,I said "Fix WILD" not keep it you dumbo. Some people uses it to run away from traps if they get claudron or crafting table trappeds or whatever way it is
And second im allowed to post a link as long it doesn't lead to something against rules so that doesn't matter.

dagode

Veteran
First you got the first idea wrong,I said "Fix WILD" not keep it you dumbo. Some people uses it to run away from traps if they get claudron or crafting table trappeds or whatever way it is
And second im allowed to post a link as long it doesn't lead to something against rules so that doesn't matter.
You are using bit.ly link *
You are swearing *
Am I blind ( almost thought), you clearly said: " being able to use /wild when you are in combat". So I don't know what were you meant with that and sorry still -1

riki1123

Bad suggestion adn dont be rude to sthe staff team or you will be punished

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey DeathSurgeonXD,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.