Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Some ideas for hotbar manager

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
SCUBEGAMING_YT
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT​

Suggestion:
Some ideas for hotbar manager​

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,
I want to suggest that :
1- Different hotbar manager for different gamemodes eg:- (solos , duos etc.)
In solos there are 80% of chance that we do not buy tools like pickaxe and axe cause in solos 90% players rush instead or diffending so in every gamemode we should have different hotbar. ( Eg:- in solos blocks on my 3rd slot and in squard tool on my 3rd slot)

2- Utility selection
Golden Apple and fireball are the things which players buy the most and also together so we should have selection for utility in hotbar manager where we can select specific utility to go into the specific slot. ( Eg:- Golden apple on my 4th slot and fireball on 8th slot without managing the inventor. )​

Reason(s):
1- In solos there are 80% of chance that we do not buy tools like pickaxe and axe cause in solos 90% players rush instead or diffending

2- Golden Apple and fireball are the things which players buy the most and also together so we should have selection for utility in hotbar manager

NOTE
If we have to manage our inventory than what’s the point for hotbar manager and these suggestion will make this feature 100% automatic​

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
you already made a similar suggestion which has like -4 votes
there is a very low chance of suggestion getting accepted
and refrain from making same suggestions

OP
OP
SCUBEGAMING_YT

SCUBEGAMING_YT

Epic Pika
IGN
SCUBEGAMING_YT
you already made a similar suggestion which has like -4 votes
there is a very low chance of suggestion getting accepted
and refrain from making same suggestions
Yes but people downvoted it cause it was minor update to add so I bought an extra , original , and useful suggestion and these are not minor they are really good for grinding.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
KnuckleFist_
Yes but people downvoted it cause it was minor update to add so I bought an extra , original , and useful suggestion and these are not minor they are really good for grinding.
well this one also has like -3 votes so i doubt any thing changes
in the end it mattered that u tried
keep making suggestions

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
kleaky
Username:
SCUBEGAMING_YT

Suggestion:
Some ideas for hotbar manager

Detailed description:
Hello Pika Network,

I want to suggest that :

1- Different hotbar manager for different gamemodes eg:- (solos , duos etc.)

In solos there are 80% of chance that we do not buy tools like pickaxe and axe cause in solos 90% players rush instead or diffending so in every gamemode we should have different hotbar. ( Eg:- in solos blocks on my 3rd slot and in squard tool on my 3rd slot)

2- Utility selection

Golden Apple and fireball are the things which players buy the most and also together so we should have selection for utility in hotbar manager where we can select specific utility to go into the specific slot. ( Eg:- Golden apple on my 4th slot and fireball on 8th slot without managing the inventor. )

Reason(s):
1- In solos there are 80% of chance that we do not buy tools like pickaxe and axe cause in solos 90% players rush instead or diffending

2- Golden Apple and fireball are the things which players buy the most and also together so we should have selection for utility in hotbar manager

NOTE

If we have to manage our inventory than what’s the point for hotbar manager and these suggestion will make this feature 100% automatic
You can just not have the tools on the manager, you can put multiple utilities in your hotbar manager..

Empror_OP

Staff Member
IGN
Empror_OP
Hello SCUBEGAMING_YT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback from community.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!