Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

"Some" Helper and Moderators at OPSB does not entertain questions from the members.

Slushee

Some of them literally enjoy small talks at public chat rather than answering member concerns and questions. I even encounter one helper that disabled their messages after I ask one question. Are the staff always like this?. Im confuse of what their duties and responsibilities on the server.

DzonyX

Pika Lover
Maybe they are under pressure because they have like a small number of staff members and there are like 1000 players...

MercuryGFX

Veteran
I personally msgtoggle due the fact that i get asked for money a lot and people starts asking me for ingame items. Ranks. everything you can imagine.
And also keep in mind, We're also players just like you, we Volunteered to help this server out but that doesn't mean that we can't play normally like others.
For my case, If you ever, and i repeat, EVER need help, then i suggest you by either mentioning me in-game, tagging me on discord or send me a private direct message on discord.

Regards

DzonyX

Pika Lover
I personally msgtoggle due the fact that i get asked for money a lot and people starts asking me for ingame items. Ranks. everything you can imagine.
And also keep in mind, We're also players just like you, we Volunteered to help this server out but that doesn't mean that we can't play normally like others.
For my case, If you ever, and i repeat, EVER need help, then i suggest you by either mentioning me in-game, tagging me on discord or send me a private direct message on discord.

Regards
Yea that's right, Regards!

rardWib

Banned
https://billscheatworld.com/ROBLOXHackOnlineUltimate - ULTIMATE GENERATOR for ROBLOX GAME Club BUILDERS AVAILABLE! 2020 APRIL/MAY UPDATED!

KW:
ROBLOX Creator 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Free Robux Game 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Resources Hack 2020 APRIL UPDATED
How To Get Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
How To Hack ROBLOX 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Robux Code Generator 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Free Robux No Survey 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Get Free ROBLOX 2020 APRIL UPDATED
ROBLOX Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
ROBLOX Unlimited Free Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Buy Robux For Free 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Youtube How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts MAY 2020
How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts With Discord MAY 2020
How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts Agust MAY 2020

UpperGround

Great Reporter
https://billscheatworld.com/ROBLOXHackOnlineUltimate - ULTIMATE GENERATOR for ROBLOX GAME Club BUILDERS AVAILABLE! 2020 APRIL/MAY UPDATED!

KW:
ROBLOX Creator 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Free Robux Game 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Resources Hack 2020 APRIL UPDATED
How To Get Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
How To Hack ROBLOX 2020 MAY UPDATED
ROBLOX Robux Code Generator 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Free Robux No Survey 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Get Free ROBLOX 2020 APRIL UPDATED
ROBLOX Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
ROBLOX Unlimited Free Robux 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Buy Robux For Free 2020 APRIL UPDATED
Youtube How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts MAY 2020
How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts With Discord MAY 2020
How To Hack ROBLOX Accounts Agust MAY 2020
this seems oddly specific

pls tell me u won't spam this everywhere
PLEASE DONT

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's impossible to answer everyone whilst playing the game properly as a staffmember, if you want answers i would go in private so you are certain of being answered.