Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[SOLVED] I cant play anymore. I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzl

I got banned in OPSkyblock forever.
I was at /warp mine -> farming ores (efficiency VIII, minning lvl 400+) -> giga drill breaker -> banned.
I've made a ban appeal that was rejected.
In order to respect the privacy of the helper I'm not revealing his or her name.

Bassically I got banned by mistake, I have made a ban appeal that was revised by the same person. The helper said (in a very kind way) "I dont make istakes". Appeal closed. End.

It is not ok to make a new appeal and fight annoyingly and thats why I need some piece of advice now. Being the appeal closed I wasnt hable to say something like "please, look at my inventroy and youll see the pickaxe" or "how can I prove my innocence?"

I need help, I was about reach L6 and many other things that Ive gathered in the past month have dissapeared.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Ask the helper to come on TS3 or DISCORD and tell him everything .... have a little talk ... this may solve ure problem ... + staff will never say no to u in case is like this ... just have a little audio talk.

OP
OP
B

bigzl

It is ok to write a direct message to a helper? I mean, I wont bother him/her. But if it is correct i'll try it.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
It is ok to write a direct message to a helper? I mean, I wont bother him/her. But if it is correct i'll try it.
Only message the helper once .... do not msg spam.

Raider53

Pika Member
Isn't that wrong? When someone bans you he/she can also deny your ban appeal?

OP
OP
B

bigzl

I thinks that's ok because who knows better about the ban is whoever bans you. This things can happen but now I don't know what to do.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hello @bigzl !
I have banned you righteously.
You will stay permanently banned, I have had multiple reports on you and I have made my final verdict

I am sorry for this,
You can buy an unban here
Or make an alternate account and play on there

Have a nice day :)

Yazdan02185

This happens to me to but admins dont care
I got banned in OPSkyblock forever.
I was at /warp mine -> farming ores (efficiency VIII, minning lvl 400+) -> giga drill breaker -> banned.
I've made a ban appeal that was rejected.
In order to respect the privacy of the helper I'm not revealing his or her name.

Bassically I got banned by mistake, I have made a ban appeal that was revised by the same person. The helper said (in a very kind way) "I dont make istakes". Appeal closed. End.

It is not ok to make a new appeal and fight annoyingly and thats why I need some piece of advice now. Being the appeal closed I wasnt hable to say something like "please, look at my inventroy and youll see the pickaxe" or "how can I prove my innocence?"

I need help, I was about reach L6 and many other things that Ive gathered in the past month have dissapeared.
is

OP
OP
B

bigzl

It's solved now, the helper was very attentive. Due to the volume of work this can happen. I love the server a lot. If someone have the same problem, take it easy, search for proves like screenshoots or videos and just talk and be kind. please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.