Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Solo/Duos Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cakic_

Username:
cakic_​

Suggestion:
Solo/Duos Map​

Detailed description:
Spawn Island

Diamond Generator

Middle

Hello, I decided to make this bedwars solo/double map. At first thought of it to be like an Ice map but i couldnt find inspiration
for the build, so i made this. Spawn Island is has alot of space for fight, and to build a big bed defense, Diamond Generator also
has a lot of space for pvp, the decoration on the diamond gen is kinda bad but i really didnt know what else to add, Middle has 4
Emerald spawners, and it has this platform in the middle so theres also a lot of space for pvp. Overall this map is not decorated
too much so that its easier to move around, place blocks, fight, etc. I still dont know a name for this map so if anyone has any
suggestions comment them.​

Reason(s):

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
Ah you posted it on map suggestions too XD
Well as for the name ig "Woodland" will be good or something along those lines (dunno)
as ur map mainly consists of wood

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
Hello cakic_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.