Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

so many hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSoul

Pika Lover
Staff Plz Get Rid Off The Hackers They Always Rekt People And They Say Ez Win,Ye Plz Monitor On Them And Get Rid Off Them It Pisses Me Off

Last edited:

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
@SmashArmsHD this guy has been post farming, he has been making these 1 liners and I am pretty sure he is doing this to get 30 messages to apply for staff..

Stavon

Pika Member
It's amazing how this guy really tries very hard to become a staff member. Bibilical.

nd618

Supporter
Even of he doing it for 30 messages , he won't be a part of staff member after 2 days he came on forum.

MariaShy

Pika Member
What does post farming mean? I have no Idea and it confuses me when people mention it.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
What does post farming mean? I have no Idea and it confuses me when people mention it.
Making unneccesary posts on threads to get more posts on your prifile, people do this because they need 30+ posts to apply for staff, wich is not very smart because we really do not appreciate postfarmers.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
*Facepalm* Have you seen the thread that was in KitPvP? That applies everywhere else. Just do what the thread said.

• Get recording software
  • Record the hackers
  • Make a report

Simple.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
This has already been answered multiple times. When you see a hacker always use /report (Do not hackusate him) even if you see no staff online, they still might be there. If nothing happens then download a recording software like bandicam and record him and then report him on the forums.

Answer has been given multiple times so I'm requesting lock.

FearThePro

Pika Member
if u see a hacker report to staff or make a staffs job easier and record it

Status
Not open for further replies.