Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So Is The Game Playable Again?

Quit

Epic Pika
i havent tried to acctualy q skywars in like months since it was full of hackers yes i played a game or two but not trying since it was really boring and filled with hackers so are the hackers gone now?

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Yea it’s actually playable now there are some hackers there and now but it’s much better than it was before!

Melgo

Pika Lover
Not true there are still hackers + 9 year kids who uses autoclicker and call it drag clicking

Sulcrus_

Pika Lover
i havent tried to acctualy q skywars in like months since it was full of hackers yes i played a game or two but not trying since it was really boring and filled with hackers so are the hackers gone now?
thanks to the new trash anti-cheat it is somehow more playable because the most popular pika-hacked client fdp has all matrix anti-cheat config and now somewhat you will get 1 hacker out of 20 but 5 closet cheaters out of 20.
Vanilla fly works on pika...

ItsMixer

Pika Member
I think if you don't care about loosing to hackers you should be fine

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Yeah it is playable, right now is a good time as you can easily win VIP for a month in like 1.5-2 weeks of voting crates and you can grind out the game. If you don't have a partner (you want to play duos) you can probably join a guild and ask them or go onto the Pika Network Discord and go into #looking-for-group!