Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Snipers And A Bot To Bypass Them

WildAbbee

Banned
Hi everyone! Recently I found out how snipers are able to bypass /off, and I've added a new command to my discord bot that bypasses this:
https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=1086628134100676628&permissions=8&scope=bot

(note: despite the name, this works on Pika)

Commands:
/antisnipe
/antisnipehelp

How do I use this?
Run /antisnipe <your username> when you are NOT on jartex/pika and when sniping bots show you are offline (will not work when it shows Unknown, unnecessary if it shows Online). After this, the sniping bot should think you are online when you are offline. You can then simply connect as usual. Make sure to use /off ingame!

Why is this useful?
Recently FuzniX and other snipers discovered a way to bypass /off and know when you are online all the time. This command tricks sniping bots and allows you to play without being sniped.

What bots does the command work for?
This command should work on every sniping bot. Join support server if you want to add to this list. It has been confirmed to trick: Snipe Bot (By FuzniX)

Who is this for?
This command is for anyone who doesn't want to be sniped. YOU MUST HAVE YOUR EMAIL LINKED ON YOUR SERVER! It works on both Jartex and Pika. It will work for anyone as long as your account isn't IP protected (generally only staff members). It will work with 2fa.