Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Skywars should remove hunger

SheDX

Epic Pika
Hunger should be removed from skywar cuz at times its kind of annoying in between pvp battles

OP
OP
SheDX

SheDX

Epic Pika
Is it really that hard to JUST EAT?
I mean if you are in between of a PVP encounter and your hunger runs out you just wont be able to sprint and eventually loose

NGaming

Great Reporter
I mean if you are in between of a PVP encounter and your hunger runs out you just wont be able to sprint and eventually loose
Just eat before you get into any pvp

OP
OP
SheDX

SheDX

Epic Pika
Just eat before you get into any pvp
lol kk btw i was addressing that hypixel doesnt have any hunger in skywars so I guess it would be great to see even pika add this

falconblades

Just put food in a slot, eat it, then put it away.
no shit sherlokc
I dont know about you but this is time consuming plus this is a competitive game mode like instead of having one speed pot or some projectile i need to keep some food that im not sure if it will me any sort of advantage

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
no shit sherlokc
I dont know about you but this is time consuming plus this is a competitive game mode like instead of having one speed pot or some projectile i need to keep some food that im not sure if it will me any sort of advantage
Well, I told you what I do. It's up to you to decide.

flash9975

That'd result in infinite regen, dont think thats a good idea.
Listen to me ok I don't wanna be rude but you've played bedwars that doesn't have hunger , for the record in versions below 1.9 hungers regen is the slowest way to regen and if it's applicable in bedwars and bedwars seems pretty fair then what's the problem with skywars having it

flash9975

That'd result in infinite regen, dont think thats a good idea.
Listen to me ok I don't wanna be rude but you've played bedwars that doesn't have hunger , for the record in versions below 1.9 hungers regen is the slowest way to regen and if it's applicable in bedwars and bedwars seems pretty fair then skywars

PixXxcal

Great Reporter
Listen to me ok I don't wanna be rude but you've played bedwars that doesn't have hunger , for the record in versions below 1.9 hungers regen is the slowest way to regen and if it's applicable in bedwars and bedwars seems pretty fair then skywars
I play skywars all the time smh.

D

Deleted member 133861

no shit sherlokc
hunger really is supposed to make the game even more competitive, it's up for you to make up strats for maximizing food consumption or prioritize pvp'ing.

mn7gamer

Pika Lover
you can give ur suggestion in

Suggestions which will be available in formus​