Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars /skywars - /bedwars in lobbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AltroG​

Suggestion:
/skywars - /bedwars in lobbies​

Detailed description:
Makes it so that /skywars1,2 and /bedwars-1,2,3,4 work anywhere on the sever, and not just in their own lobbies.​

Reason(s):
The commands are made to give quick access to these games. Having to join each games lobby for the commands to work kinda makes them meaningless.​

trickytho

Great Reporter
Neutral.

It would be nice, but is it rlly needed? Idk man, it doesn't take long to switch lobbies + most people join the game using NPC so

OP
OP
AltroG

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Neutral aswell
i don't think its needed tbh
Neutral.

It would be nice, but is it rlly needed? Idk man, it doesn't take long to switch lobbies + most people join the game using NPC so
I think it's neutral too, but it has no disadvantages. Why not just add this friendly little suggestions, instead of attacking it for being "neutral"?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral.
Tbh, it wont waste much of your time to just switch your lobby from bw to sw or from sw to bw right?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I think it's neutral too, but it has no disadvantages. Why not just add this friendly little suggestions, instead of attacking it for being "neutral"?
Tbh, for sure it will be great thing to exist. But compare more stuff, it is not fhe priority 🤷‍♂️

Anuly

Veteran
Neutral
just seems like a quality of life suggestion rather than something that's really needed

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
AltroG

Suggestion:
/skywars - /bedwars in lobbies

Detailed description:
Makes it so that /skywars1,2 and /bedwars-1,2,3,4 work anywhere on the sever, and not just in their own lobbies.

Reason(s):
The commands are made to give quick access to these games. Having to join each games lobby for the commands to work kinda makes them meaningless.
This should be in Minigames category not in Skywars

Blazemon

The Pika
Also i didn't state my op
I think this should be added for this reasons:

I get glitched in main lobby so i can't do /skywars-1/2 when i get kicked which means i have to join sw again and then do it

I think for people woth high ping that would be annoyed right clicking compass and wait like 3 sec for it to load because of server lag spike. Instead you could use the command and u will get warped in bw or sw lobby whichever u chose

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Neutral
Don't read this, bypassing this filter as bad as a cat

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello AltroG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not being added.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.