Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global /skin set

Status
Not open for further replies.

amundii

Suggestion:
/skin set

Detailed description:
We can do /skin set or /skin and then you can type in the 'name' of the skin you want but for extra reassurance, a screen can pop up with a few skins with the name you have chosen and you can pick which skin you think is the best.

Reason(s):
I would like this to be implemented because some people don't have skin's and for example bedwars or skywars, they would leave if they see a Steve or Alex.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Nature, It not really necessary for having 1 on Pika-Network. Cracked player can go to NameMC and search for a player name that has skin and use it for their ownself.

Hellific

Veteran
Suggestion:
/skin set

Detailed description:
We can do /skin set or /skin and then you can type in the 'name' of the skin you want but for extra reassurance, a screen can pop up with a few skins with the name you have chosen and you can pick which skin you think is the best.

Reason(s):
I would like this to be implemented because some people don't have skin's and for example bedwars or skywars, they would leave if they see a Steve or Alex.
+1
I think I would like that too, I mean what luppeey is saying is fine, but PikaNetwork allows 8 Accounts only, well I have seen it. It would be better if you can just /skin and turn your skin to a skin u want, Well, I can understand that people might start using the skins that are inappropriate but they deserve a punishment.

Hellific

Veteran
+1
I think I would like that too, I mean what luppeey is saying is fine, but PikaNetwork allows 8 Accounts only, well I have seen it. It would be better if you can just /skin and turn your skin to a skin u want, Well, I can understand that people might start using the skins that are inappropriate but they deserve a punishment.
the*

Luppeeyz

Banned
+1
Abusive Player can impersonate staff and others by using their skin and start to do weird things or act stupidly. Since there a lot of players might be doing that so, the staff team can't handle all of it. Also, by having limitation of 8 account, they will just get on the other account and get the skin to continue using the inappropriate skin if they got banned on the first account which is just permanently banned and If someone accidently use a inappropriate skin and got reported for it, would they get instant permanently banned from that account?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Abusive Player can impersonate staff and others by using their skin and start to do weird things or act stupidly. Since there a lot of players might be doing that so, the staff team can't handle all of it. Also, by having limitation of 8 account, they will just get on the other account and get the skin to continue using the inappropriate skin if they got banned on the first account which is just permanently banned and If someone accidently use a inappropriate skin and got reported for it, would they get instant permanently banned from that account?
thats the reason why I don't want that, :/
im just neutr lol

Hellific

Veteran
There is a solution to that, just permanently ip ban them, because they broke the same rules about 2 - 3 times.

Luppeeyz

Banned
thats the reason why I don't want that, :/
im just neutr lol
Glad to know that you understand and agree with me.
There is a solution to that, just permanently ip ban them, because they broke the same rules about 2 - 3 times.
Why would they get Permanently IP-ban just cause of skins. That totally ridiculous, I rather start hacking to get banned than doing such thing like that.

Hellific

Veteran
Glad to know that you understand and agree with me.

Why would they get Permanently IP-ban just cause of skins. That totally ridiculous, I rather start hacking to get banned than doing such thing like that.
Well, as the rules apply, having breaking the inappropriate skin rule 2 times results to a Permanent IP Ban
http://prntscr.com/p2zvzj

Hellific

Veteran
and "/skin set" contradicts the rule
Honestly, it depends on those types of "people" who want to embarrass themselves, they can, Thank you for letting me understand, I would like to take my +1 Away.

EnglishGuy201

Why does anyone even care about skins? Would you not be a normal minecraft player doing random stuff here and there without a really cool naruto and goku fusion super saiyajin skin? Also if anyone wanted to set an inappropriate skin, the members can just screenshot them and send it to the staff. If they are offline at the moment and a lot of players are abusing this command, it's the staff at benefit because they could ban people in masses when they are online. Also the impersonating staff thing, I don't think that's even a thing because there isn't a rule that says "you will get banned for impersonating the staff's skins." If they want a cool skin and a staff member already has it, then what's the problem? If staff members have a problem with it, they could contact the admins or owners to set up new rules.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Also the impersonating staff thing, I don't think that's even a thing because there isn't a rule that says "you will get banned for impersonating the staff's skins." If they want a cool skin and a staff member already has it, then what's the problem?
some can act like "i have xxx's skin, so i am him" or some other thing like that

EnglishGuy201

some can act like "i have xxx's skin, so i am him" or some other thing like that
I never mentioned that any person has to get their skin and impersonate like they're the person. I only mentioned about having the skin and being quiet, or not impersonating something. People as mentioned in your thread, are a different gone-case category of people. I don't reckon that every Pikacrafter has to impersonate people. Maybe they just want to be cool like them. If the case is of staff members, I mentioned earlier that there is no rule that mentions "you will get banned for impersonating the staff's skins." I didn't say that there isn't a rule that says "you will get banned for impersonating staff." Hope that clears it up!

OP
OP
amundii

amundii

Why does anyone even care about skins? Would you not be a normal minecraft player doing random stuff here and there without a really cool naruto and goku fusion super saiyajin skin? Also if anyone wanted to set an inappropriate skin, the members can just screenshot them and send it to the staff. If they are offline at the moment and a lot of players are abusing this command, it's the staff at benefit because they could ban people in masses when they are online. Also the impersonating staff thing, I don't think that's even a thing because there isn't a rule that says "you will get banned for impersonating the staff's skins." If they want a cool skin and a staff member already has it, then what's the problem? If staff members have a problem with it, they could contact the admins or owners to set up new rules.

True and same as the rest but people do get bullied for having a "Nooby" or "Ugly" Skin and It causes drama and sorts of things and by the time an admin is there the Bully is in-game playing and the person who got bullied has left.

albido

Rare Pika
Its kind of not required. It wont make a difference for premium players and cracked mc players can just use launcher skins atleast u would be able to see your skin.
Also adding /skin with a pop up showing skins would make game a bit buggy though

Apart from this if owner wish to add it they would do it u gotta wait until then.

HyperScottHD

Its a good idea but there is the other "not clever players" and they will impersonate someone

Status
Not open for further replies.