Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock /skin [nick] (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxanneqt

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Naughtys

Suggestion:
/skin [nick]

Detailed description:
As you may know most of the Players on network have only the default skin, because they use a free account. My Idea would be to install a Plugin that allows Cracked players to play with a skin, because i heard about some players that are annoyed that they cant see their skin. Also, i don't think anyone want to use the default skin, its nothing special or unique.

I checked for plugins and found one called SkinsRestorer, which is available for version 1.8 up to newest 1.15.1 and is intended for that use. Maybe there are better alternatives, idk.

I hope it'll be added as it allows a lot of new members to have a skin etc for their accounts.

Or maybe only Donator can access this feature. that's it.

I suggest this for OPSkyBlock gamemode but it'll be nicer if they will add too in other gamemode or global.

Reason(s):
I believe this would be a good idea, but it can also be exploited for people to use certain account names and have certain skins that break our server rules such as possible, racism + NSFW type skins.

❖ yes I know this would mean all other servers cracked or not would have the same problem, which isnt the case. Also, as far as I know, we have staff for network that are there to handle this. Or we, people could report through forum.

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Naughtys

Suggestion:
/skin [nick]

Detailed description:
As you may know most of the Players on network have only the default skin, because they use a free account. My Idea would be to install a Plugin that allows Cracked players to play with a skin, because i heard about some players that are annoyed that they cant see their skin. Also, i don't think anyone want to use the default skin, its nothing special or unique.

I checked for plugins and found one called SkinsRestorer, which is available for version 1.8 up to newest 1.15.1 and is intended for that use. Maybe there are better alternatives, idk.

I hope it'll be added as it allows a lot of new members to have a skin etc for their accounts.

Or maybe only Donator can access this feature. that's it.

I suggest this for OPSkyBlock gamemode but it'll be nicer if they will add too in other gamemode or global.

Reason(s):
I believe this would be a good idea, but it can also be exploited for people to use certain account names and have certain skins that break our server rules such as possible, racism + NSFW type skins.

❖ yes I know this would mean all other servers cracked or not would have the same problem, which isnt the case. Also, as far as I know, we have staff for network that are there to handle this. Or we, people could report through forum.
This would be nice, now everyone can use the perry the platypus with sunglasses and a santa hat

_Infected_

Banned
This was already suggested before if i'm not wrong.
but to be honest, /skin is a necessary command, sometimes when someone uses a premium player's name, but as cracked, if that premium player changes their skins to an inappropriate skin, the cracked player will get banned, kinda unfair, it's not their fault that the premium account owner changed the skin to an inappropriate skin.

_Infected_

Banned
Also, it would be nice to change skins in-game, people can finally change their skins from Alex/Steve to other skins they like.

Unawarely

The Pika
This was already suggested before if i'm not wrong.
but to be honest, /skin is a necessary command, sometimes when someone uses a premium player's name, but as cracked, if that premium player changes their skins to an inappropriate skin, the cracked player will get banned, kinda unfair, it's not their fault that the premium account owner changed the skin to an inappropriate skin.
it's not really unfair, it just sucks

OP
OP
Roxanneqt

Roxanneqt

Pika Lover
If this has been suggested before then atleast this time only donator can access feature or SkyLord+

_Infected_

Banned
If this has been suggested before then atleast this time only donator can access feature or SkyLord+
if they add it, it would be a global command, not just skyblock, also if only ranked people get perms to change skins, it would be p2w, other innocent non-ranked players could get banned if their names exist as a premium account & the account owner has an inappropriate skin

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
Why people requesting this again it already go denied plus no one is complains about here default skin but no -1
tell me one person that complains about there default skin.. then ill +1 but till then i stay -1

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Naughtys,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.