Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Do i need to change my signature pic? I Read the new rule about it (Really BS rule) so idk if that applies to me or not. @Thav01

Last edited:

GeeGee

Pika Lover
Dont worry even tho the rule says 400x150 max and 70Kb the Staff doesnt care, some of them even breake this rule so I guess its fine and it gives a pleasant view to the forums (specially when ppl just say "OK" followed by a large image). If anything i think you should have a flashing gift that makes you dizzy like the one @XTheYo has.
(IB4 you tell me im being negative or smth, Im just trying to say that it would be nice if ppl followed the rule but im using sarcasm, which sometimes can convey better a message)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I know right? Who are they to stop your signature from being shown...

even if it makes us all scroll for half an hour to get past it because we actually don't get why you chose to have it shown after every god damned reply you make

OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I know right? Who are they to stop your signature from being shown...

even if it makes us all scroll for half an hour to get past it because we actually don't get why you chose to have it shown after every god damned reply you make
XD I don't know why i have it like that.

D

Deleted member 85

oVvjqXA.png

GeeGee

Pika Lover
my signature is perfect
Yes, its perfect for giving other ppl brain damage. Its staff like you what makes pika great and, such a good example to everyone else. Your behavior has encouraged me to pray for Pika on this turbulent times with the EULA, i hope pika doesnt die by this and u always get a position of "power" above the players as you are a brilliant individual with no trace of selfishness.

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
I wouldn't put something bad in it,
Don't be scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.