Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbedKilani

Veteran
So the new site is here, Yay, but still, theres something that was bothering me about it. People's image signatures are TOO BIG. They're not cool anymore and they just look ridicules. gotta scroll a lot. Can this be fixed or something?

OP
OP
AbedKilani

AbedKilani

Veteran
^Yours isn't that huge and its cool, Now don't get me wrong peps, its cool if they're a bit huge (better than the old forum) like kingcobra52's one, but not ridiculously huge

JChan

Epic Pika
Don't worry, I remember this kid on the old forums had like 4 huge gif on his signature. Took up so much of my data because if that

OP
OP
AbedKilani

AbedKilani

Veteran
ik... lol. Reminds me of that Big heads wall ingame that lagged me to death

DirkieXP

Banned
Yes my scrolling finger hurts, I did not prepare for this. If I had known that they would make such big signatures I would have trained scrolling. But now I am not prepared yet, so I will be afk for 394 days to train scrolling and when I come back I will be able to handle scrolling.

TheEntrepreneur

Legendary Pika
Yes my scrolling finger hurts, I did not prepare for this. If I had known that they would make such big signatures I would have trained scrolling. But now I am not prepared yet, so I will be afk for 394 days to train scrolling and when I come back I will be able to handle scrolling.

XD lol

DirkieXP

Banned
Still training my scrolling finger, it is hard work but I am sure that if I spend enough time in training it, that it will pay off. My life will soon be like one of those romantic comedies where everything ends happy. Back to training for 320 more days kbye.

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
Can someone make it so I can have at least two images on my signature? Ty.

CloudAP

Veteran
In mobile, no signature is shown as long as it is in portrait :p

Fangston

Epic Pika
Ya. If u don't wanna see the signatures on phone, just use it in portrait mode. And as for the pc users, amen (?)

WhysomadHD

Rare Pika
Still training my scrolling finger, it is hard work but I am sure that if I spend enough time in training it, that it will pay off. My life will soon be like one of those romantic comedies where everything ends happy. Back to training for 320 more days kbye.
._. K

Status
Not open for further replies.