Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should the KitPvP map reset?

YES/NO

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The title says it all... This is a little poll, to see what the majority of you would like.

hijackrusty

Pika Member
I personally think the actual PVP map could be updated to fit in more with the theme of the KitPvP spawn, have it more of an actual 'map' with building, natural cover, obstacles, etc. Would make for a more immersive game experience and more interesting gameplay, instead of running round an open flatland hitting each other. Would result in more strategical thinking

ApachiInbound

Pika Member
From my point of view, i think there should be a reset because each player has gotten OP and can legit kill anyone plus if a hacker comes he can have too many op kits which will make it highly unfair. so yeah i guess a reset should be done.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Nah the map is nice I like it.The only thing I do t like is the top Koth you always die from fall damage...

LoopY

Veteran
Bad map , bad kits , hard to kill players all in all been the worst reset for me so far.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
If you find the kits bad give us an example what would you want them to be like?(including donor kits)

JustToMeme

Pika Member
Bad map , Kb 2 and go koth top is the best way to kill, when u try hard u get kicked or ban. Ranks and kits are the same like the old days. so all in all

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
i want and me reset kitpvp but is not good this map because is flat and is not adventure so can reset kitpvp and use map with homes and etc.. and spawn i want on air create
Thanks staff for read and other players

ruzyxo

Veteran
Things can be simply changed/fixed without needing a whole reset.

xxx_Calamari_xxx

Pika Member
I think it should have a complete reset because some people have got really op kits which makes it hard for new players

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
I think that the Kit-Pvp map has to be re-set because its the worst map of Pika i've seen in 5 yeras

Yas_ayob

Banned
I think the necessary right now is the anti-cheat which is kicking or false banning players

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
before kitpvp gets reset all the other servers will recieve one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.