Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Should Schematic (Print) be allow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2great4you

Pika Member
As the title said, should schematic (Print) be allow. For those who don't know there a mod called "Schematica" which allow you to save schematic and print them except it builds for you. If you are in Creative it doesn't take any resource, but if u are in survival then yeah it take resources out from your inventory to build them. If you are wondering if it build instantly then no, but it require you to walk around which they build for you so my question here is should Schematica be allow.

This mod as of right now and most likely will be forever illegal in pika, but I came to ask should it really be illegal. If this was OPFaction/Creative then yes I do agree it should be illegal since donator can just go on creative and build from there but what about other games such as Faction, Survival, and Skyblocks. Those are survival mode games only. I honestly personally believe schematica is a good mod since in survival mode it takes blocks from your inventory and place them for you, not only is it that it speed up your progress making you being able to accomplish many things. I even know other server that allows them except not too quickly (Not going to list them). Then again this is my opinion whether or not Schematica should be illegal as they are easy to acquire and feel free to state your opinion as I've already stated mines.

Deviate

I would love to see it being allowed, since it can be used for very boring and repetetive but hugely intrinsicate designs.
Altought the autobuilding functionality will probably be te reason why it is not allowed.

OP
OP
2great4you

2great4you

Pika Member
Indeed but it'd be nice to see it being allow considering many games are being reseted which Classic Skyblock will be next. The reason why I think this is useful is because most of my design are done in single player world and Schematica will be really useful as I can just copy it from my single player and build it there so that I don't have to go back and forth.

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
I think it should be allowed. At the end of the day its not that different to watching and copying yt...just a bit quicker and you are less likely to go wrong

MarcusS1902

Banned
Most servers allow the mod, if it is used purely as a UI mod.
They do not allow the print function(since its basically a bot).

BossManBear

Pika Member
It can also be used to help people build big cannons in factions, which most people struggle with!

RaVo

Legendary Pika
But what if you say, I want air here. Will it mine for you? Xd

Status
Not open for further replies.