Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should /ignore be available for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
I saw on skyblock that the /ignore command is only available for sky paladins when it has no purpose being exclusive to heavy donors. It's not hard to spam someone and nearly impossible to avoid without reporting the player which doesn't yield instant results. I think the command should be available for every player regardless of rank to be used on anyone with the exception of staff.

HBZGaming

Pika Lover
i agree, i hate it when people either spam you to join your faction or tp spams

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 even i agree with you and you should post it in suggestions.

Ryan01

Pika Member
+1 I like the idea i know what do you feel when people spam you :O

OP
OP
Lemmony Yellow

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
To people saying I should've posted this on suggestions it's because i consider this more of a community discussion than a direct suggestion for the server.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
/ignore is an extremely useful command which, in my opinion, should be available for everyone, or at least for non-donators as there are a lot of times when high ranked players in servers just as Legends in Faction or Free-ranked players in Prison be asked for money and it's very frustrating, to say the least. Allowing /ignore for low-ranked players would be a bit unfair for the high ranked players as they want to get an extra perk for their ranks. It's just my opinion though.
+1 from me of course.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lemmony Yellow

Lemmony Yellow

Pika Lover
/ignore is an extremely useful command which, in my opinion, should be available for everyone, or at least for non-donators as there are a lot of times when high ranked players in servers just as Legends in Faction or Free-ranked players in Prison be asked for money and it's very frustrating, to say the least. Allowing /ignore for low-ranked players would be a bit unfair for the high ranked players as they want to get an extra perk for their ranks. It's just my opinion though.

I'd say I agree with everything you said but how it would be unfair to high ranked players. /ignore is easily one of the most if not already overrated and useless perks of donating. No donor ever has forked over 60 bucks to ignore people, trust me they won't care.

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'd say I agree with everything you said but how it would be unfair to high ranked players. /ignore is easily one of the most if not already overrated and useless perks of donating. No donor ever has forked over 60 bucks to ignore people, trust me they won't care.
and 1 more thing you can report the spammers on forums too.

Tuxxed

+1 I see no point for /ignore to be donator only because, as said above, no donator will spend money just for the perk to ignore others. Even if people did donate just for that reason, it shows how much of a necessity the command is for players to have. Blocking spammers/harassers should be available to everyone. Good suggestion.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
+1 from my side but I hope you guys don't /ignore staff XD XD XD

Tuxxed

+1 from my side but I hope you guys don't /ignore staff XD XD XD
Well if the server uses EssentialsX for the /ignore command, all staff could be given the "essentials.chat.ignoreexempt" permission. That way players wouldn't be able to ignore them.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Well if the server uses EssentialsX for the /ignore command, all staff could be given the "essentials.chat.ignoreexempt" permission. That way players wouldn't be able to ignore them.
Umm why dont u apply for developer on pika server?

Status
Not open for further replies.