Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should be abled more /quests each day

KrommeStok

What's the point of limmiting the quest to 1 each day?

Personally doing such quests is the more enjoyable part of /opfactions and I see no value of limmiting it to one each day. It should be seen as a nice reward for grinding xp. You can still get ass rewards, but still you have something to grind for. Because something things are dead.

In the first two-three days of the reset you could bypass the daily limit by relogging but Pika has patched that (unfort)
The only way one would be abled to achieve more than quest each day is by paying, That's the only upside is see in this entire situation, the fact that your server can financially gain from this action.

Even a nice way to meet halfway could be that you are only abled to buy EACH quest every day. Therefore you still have a reason to grind XP

Anyway, I want to know what the other OPfactions players think?
Maybe we could set up a poll?

OP
OP
KrommeStok

KrommeStok

bruh, always these stupid ahhh redirection comments but never a commnent about the actual content....

SMH PIKA STAFF

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
bruh, always these stupid ahhh redirection comments but never a commnent about the actual content....

SMH PIKA STAFF
Because you are the one who is stupid to post it here which won't help anyone and no one is gonna see this suggestion here it is supposed to be in the suggestion forum where people can upvote or downvote for it so it gets accepted or denied by staff members.

OP
OP
KrommeStok

KrommeStok

Because you are the one who is stupid to post it here which won't help anyone and no one is gonna see this suggestion here it is supposed to be in the suggestion forum where people can upvote or downvote for it so it gets accepted or denied by staff members.
i've sent this shit to JustThiemo and he redirecteed me to the forms bozo, Get yo staff up not yo funny up

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
i've sent this shit to JustThiemo and he redirecteed me to the forms bozo, Get yo staff up not yo funny up
Devs aren't free to check ur dms can't you just post it in the suggestions forum can't you understand

Shahzim

Banned
Great Reporter
What's the point of limmiting the quest to 1 each day?

Personally doing such quests is the more enjoyable part of /opfactions and I see no value of limmiting it to one each day. It should be seen as a nice reward for grinding xp. You can still get ass rewards, but still you have something to grind for. Because something things are dead.

In the first two-three days of the reset you could bypass the daily limit by relogging but Pika has patched that (unfort)
The only way one would be abled to achieve more than quest each day is by paying, That's the only upside is see in this entire situation, the fact that your server can financially gain from this action.

Even a nice way to meet halfway could be that you are only abled to buy EACH quest every day. Therefore you still have a reason to grind XP

Anyway, I want to know what the other OPfactions players think?
Maybe we could set up a poll?
today i complete 1 common quest i enchant 45 items but after completing it i did/quest it says to me 15 mins left to claim ur reward when i click on it i got nothing :rolleyes: