Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned BedWars Shopkeeper Improvements.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper Improvements.

Detailed description:
Recently, pika added a feature in which you can press the slot when buying from shopkeeper and the item goes there. So, to improve it, keeping the same items in their slots after death would be convenient.

Reason(s):
Sometimes it is annoying to manage inventory after u respawn, so It would be convenient and save time, and also, it would help in overall optimizing of the gameplay experience.

Last edited:

Fireor

Epic Pika
I hope to see this update soon cause it is very useful, fast for rusher and even if you press the item where it goes it doesnt mess your inventory up were you need to rearrange the tools again to the right slots which you like.

zTrack

Nice idea , i think you actually meant that they should add hotbar manager right?
+1

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
this is actually good you could customize which item to go where in the lobby and then when u buy it automatically goes there!
+1

UpkiXD

I hope to see this update soon cause it is very useful, fast for rusher and even if you press the item where it goes it doesnt mess your inventory up were you need to rearrange the tools again to the right slots which you like.
Agreed.

notknown876

Legendary Pika
tbh I would just like them to allow us to make permanent slots for tools.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi xSlainer_ I have decided to upvote your suggestion it's a great idea and would save time!

+1

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
+1

Hello xSlainer_, thank you for creating this suggestion in order to make server better place for everyone.
After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Upvote it.
Keep suggesting more good suggestions to improve our network.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
xSlainer_

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper Improvements.

Detailed description:
Recently, pika added a feature in which you can press the slot when buying from shopkeeper and the item goes there. So, to improve it, keeping the same items in their slots after death would be convenient.

Reason(s):
Sometimes it is annoying to manage inventory after u respawn, so It would be convenient and save time, and also, it would help in overall optimizing of the gameplay experience.
+1

Fach

Great Reporter
I was just thinking about the same thing and then you came in with the clutch!

+1