Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Shopkeeper buying system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxga

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot,
while buying, player wants to put the item in the right slot, they should just click the hotkey for right slot, for example player wants to put tnt into 3rd slot while buying, they just have to point on the tnt that is in shopkeeper.

More details in Example(s) video.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
None's calling me dumb and then get away with it so easily.
wdym "get away with it"
they are doing that to piss you off
and when you get pissed of they are happy with it
don't get pissed

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-_- What's the Point You People Don't UnderStand Anything Or the Things that Going on in my Life I Lost a Friend of Mine bc of this Pemdimic :( Just Just Shut up Im Out Life Doesn't Always Have to be Filled with Toxic People
Go see a Psychiatrists.

temptme_

Pika Lover
wdym "get away with it"
they are doing that to piss you off
and when you get pissed of they are happy with it
don't get pissed
Yeah, you are right. But It's really annoying when someone is pissing me off while being behind a computer...

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Like I said people have become more Toxic in 2020 plus Who Are you Anyway Just to Come And Here and Talk

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bump this needs to be accepted

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ps. @DreamyXero forced me to bump

MaazAliHD

Pika Member
Minecraft Username
Zxga

Suggestion:
Shopkeeper buying system

Detailed description:
Players have their own habits of using items and in which inventory slot they're putting swords, blocks, tools etc.

When players, for example, want to buy wool, when they point with their mouse cursor and press number 4, wool should go in their 4th inventory slot.

Reason(s):
This will make players' game easier and they will have faster reaction and less time spent if opponent is in their base.

Players won't have to move their wool blocks, swords, fire charges, tools, etc. in their inventory after buying it, but these stuff will immediately appear in their inventory in right slot that players picked.

Example(s):

So that's how people do that on hypixel videos lol

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Yeee
----------
Due to the reasons above
I'm giving this post a +1

Good evening;
Me

Status