Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Shop unsafe

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Why is it when someone tries to tp to my shop it says its unsafe?

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
It's a bug with the shop plugin. I've made a bug report about it already.

The best thing to do is try moving the shop over until the plugin recognizes it as safe.

I would really like to know what the plugin is checking for with unsafe shops. Whether there is lava near by, a drop of more than 5 blocks? What're the criteria which have to be met?

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I don't think it's a drop, or all my shops would be unsafe. I've always guessed its underground mobs or something so I always make sure to light the heck outta the area and I don't have issues

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
That's a good point. You shops would be toast. Could be mobs, but that doesn't make sense because I go to stops all the time next to mob spawners.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Something else about the shop, when i was trying to sell enchant books it doesn't show what enchant it is

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Yeah it doesn't show types of books, potions, etc.

Also some items are bugged like beacons and enchanting tables. They will say your shop is empty even if you have 10 stacks.

OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I just wasted my time rebuilding my shop somewhere else only for it to say the same thing, I guess ill just forget about it until the bugs are fixed because I am not building it the 3rd time only for it to say it again.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Oh dang sorry to hear that. Btw it is based on a chest shop by chestshop basis. It may work for some, but not others in your location.

OP
OP
lillykat86

lillykat86

Epic Pika
Maybe, you know what ill do before I build anything ill pick a location put 1 chest down and create a shop with it and if it works than ill build there if not I will look for another location.