Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Shop suggestion for after reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Well there is a few things i want to say in this.
1. /Warp Shop is the shop warp(main one) at the moment and i know a lot of hard work has been put into making it and in particular i always see Thav fixing it.
2. I would like to thank Thav01 for all the hard work he does on survival. his warp is amazing and always alive and people always look forward to and wait for the events. Also for me as a player he has done show much , giving me oppurtunities , giving me and my friend Saim a warp. He is always helping and proving he is an amazing head admin.
3. So Anyway the current /warp shop is mainly used by newer people this is because 1. people who play on here longer have most of the resources or know how to get them easily. 2. the warp shop is actually not that cheap which leads me onto my main part.
4. Reset means everything is gone everyone is equal we all have nothing. so what im purposing is after the reset im sure Thav will make a new /warp shop and i would like it to be for cheaper prices so that everyone can afford because the building materials and the stuff it sells there will be as important as it ever will be.
I would also like it to sell obsidian blocks to just so we can make nether portals quite quickly rather then spending a long time mining.Thanks for listening. from Rocky

Cirty

Pika Lover
It's Survival. Realistically, there shouldn't even be shops like Thav has set up. Like I said in another post, if sense of accomplishment is lost than what's the point of playing Survival? By reducing the prices that means stuff will just be handed to you on a silver platter so where's the accomplishment in that?

SeaYaa

Our whole currency is shit man they need to make a new currency system with the /money commands. and if they dont want to make shops they need to upgrade the spawntime because its limited atm. and if they make shops just make 1 main shop where you can buy special stuff what is hard to get and later there will be more guys who sell stuff cheaper because when people have more resources they sell more of them for less money.

-SeaYaa

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
It's Survival. Realistically, there shouldn't even be shops like Thav has set up. Like I said in another post, if sense of accomplishment is lost than what's the point of playing Survival? By reducing the prices that means stuff will just be handed to you on a silver platter so where's the accomplishment in that?
still shops are a good way to survive
in real life we buy food and stuff from a shop we dont go hunt and mine for everything ourselves xD
I SEE your point though. thanks for the feedback

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Our whole currency is shit man they need to make a new currency system with the /money commands. and if they dont want to make shops they need to upgrade the spawntime because its limited atm. and if they make shops just make 1 main shop where you can buy special stuff what is hard to get and later there will be more guys who sell stuff cheaper because when people have more resources they sell more of them for less money.

-SeaYaa
Staff dont seem to like it when the suggestion is bought up according to other posts
However it needs to be fixed agreed. thanks for the feeback ;)

CloudAP

Veteran
Not really. We take all suggestions :)

Its just.. Remember it is Survival. Find ways to survive.

I like the emerald system because people actually make farm to survive. Not just random cactus/sugarcane farm.

It is named Survival for a reason

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Not really. We take all suggestions :)

Its just.. Remember it is Survival. Find ways to survive.

I like the emerald system because people actually make farm to survive. Not just random cactus/sugarcane farm.

It is named Survival for a reason
Big redstone farms are banned
but yes i said its survival . i mean the amount of players who come on chat and are like someone give me free food etc. my response is go hunt or buy it since its survival
People are always going to create shops though , its just a suggestion for when they create the next main shop.
Thanks for feedback

reskort12

Banned

-SeaYaa
It will be hard to players becouse most of the survers at pika EX: (skyblocks) with /mony command and it will be boring and it doesnt make senc and Emerald gives color and scenc to players. I am not agree but players can agree its openion.

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
It will be hard to players becouse most of the survers at pika EX: (skyblocks) with /mony command and it will be boring and it doesnt make senc and Emerald gives color and scenc to players. I am not agree but players can agree its openion.
Well if its a money or a point currency it will be like most of the other servers with in pika
However ultimately head admins will decide
this thread was simply me suggesting a larger shop made by staff with villager trade where we can buy minerals and blocks to start off our cool builds. thats all ;)

Bac2008

Rare Pika
What if its a deposit and withdraw command? No /pay. So you can keep your ems secure.

CallMeTheDude

Banned

-SeaYaa
First, keep the language clean, second /money is for skyblock. Making a /money system would remove immersion from the survival game type. Remember the name of the game is survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.