Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

sh server !

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaii_oppai

If your new to this server I consider leaving ! I have been playing on this server for 2 years now and have never been banned , I have more than a few months of game time , have had countless conversations with staff and what not , but today for some reason they decided to permanently ban me for having a "inappropriate name " , fking great reason. meanwhile fckers who are hacking promoting sht in chat , insulting people using racial and homophobic slers are just getting a 12 hour mutes or a 1 day bans. This sht got me triggered.

Last edited by a moderator:

tlang

Veteran
If your new to this server I consider leaving ! I have been playing on this server for 2 years now and have never been banned , I have more than a few months of game time , have had countless conversations with staff and what not , but today for some reason they decided to permanently ban me for having a "inappropriate name " , fucking great reason. meanwhile fuckers who are hacking promoting shit in chat , insulting people using racial and homophobic slers are just getting a 12 hour mutes or a 1 day bans. This shit got me triggered.
@kawaii_oppai may i know your in game name?

MouraThat

Veteran
If your new to this server I consider leaving ! I have been playing on this server for 2 years now and have never been banned , I have more than a few months of game time , have had countless conversations with staff and what not , but today for some reason they decided to permanently ban me for having a "inappropriate name " , fucking great reason. meanwhile fuckers who are hacking promoting shit in chat , insulting people using racial and homophobic slers are just getting a 12 hour mutes or a 1 day bans. This shit got me triggered.
Its much easier to ban for a name then other things as other things require proof or for staff to spectate people etc.. that's all I would say
You've Broken a rule you are punished .-.

JerryMine

The Pika
Its much easier to ban for a name then other things as other things require proof or for staff to spectate people etc.. that's all I would say
You've Broken a rule you are punished .-.
and the problem is how tf is that name bannable?

Status
Not open for further replies.