Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[SG] 5 SurvivalGames usefull suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Hello Pika staffteam,

After the rollback all my SG suggestions rolled back. In this thread ill add all my Survivalgames suggestions in one thread:

Server:
  • Survivalgames

Suggestions:
  • Player vanish item spawn.
  • Deathmatch arena with border
  • Balance items/remove items
  • New kits (kit system)
  • New maps
Explain:
  • Play vanish item spawn need to be added because everyone is just chilling for the signs so im not able to click a sign fast. Sometime it takes a few minutes to join a map because i cant click one.
  • Deathmatch arena with border need to be add because there isnt a good deathmatch arena at the moment. Right now Pika use the middle of the maps or another point. But in every deathmatch you can escape and run away. This is enoying because in a few minutes the game end and you can get the last one because he is runneed far away. This why we need a good deathmatch with a border that can close in.
  • Balance items/remove items need to be take a look at because some items are to overpowerd. Example: diamond sword vs wooden sword isnt fair and hard to kill. Also potions of posion are way to strong. Maybe its the most overpowerd item in the game. Why? Because in 4 second your down to half a heart and while you running you taking to fast damage to run away from you enemy. Im using this mutch because its handy to take out overpowerd people but it isnt really fair. Also there are useless item in the game. Example: bones and xp bottles. Xp bottles can only be found in a carepackage but there is no enchanting table in a map so far as i know.
  • New kits (kit system) there are right know 5 or 6 kits. Some are really expensive that most people dont even try to get. Only the tryhard Survivalgamers can get it with coins modifier 3 that is also very hard to get. I have voted over 100 timed and still dont have coin modifier seen. Also you can win a kit that is removed out of the game. (Kit Knifht) My idea is to add atleast 10 different themas of kits that can be upgraded from 1 to 10 with a growing amount of coins. All level 1 kits are free for a beginner to select. Make the shop in spawn and not ingame to buy kits.
  • New maps. Maps are a big problem at the moment. SurvivalGames is running out of maps. Matches during very long because of to big maps (like Mountains 10K radius) that makes that all maps are ingame and everyone is just waiting for one that can be played. A game of sg is full in like 10 seconds. Only one map is deleted by Yoeti because of insane griefing. But when all maps are full and you use the sign "autojoin" you join the deleted map and the game can start than. Only less players use this sign. Making new maps takes long but im suggestion to make multiply playable maps like eggwars have. Example: Rusty 1, rusty 2, rusty 3. This should be very handy to make the maps multi playable to stimulate the amount of players on SurvivalGames.

Thanks for reading this thread and i hope this will be added soon.

Regards,

Davidva

@DutchminerHD @Boomclaw @Thav01 @Ultimatesaviour

Last edited:

Arceus

Legendary Pika
+1,Sg needs some Improvements also the Vote key bug :/

OP
OP
Davidva

Davidva

Veteran
Why is this taking so long. Already 14 positive poll votes and 3 normal positive ratings. Zero negative. Thanks guys <3 Hope high management will react to this soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.