Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SezarBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
Ign: SezarBD
Sex: Male

I'm one of most common name in pika survival server. I play at pika network since I start minecaft game. it's been 20-22 (1 year 10 month) months. I'm playing survival server at pika network.

First Day At Pika Network
I joined with my 2 other friends name riad(currently helper) & eagle(currently helper) then we start with digging under our very new cobbel & dirt house. One day my friend riad found 1 torch (we never saw it before) we was so happy with that golden light it was saving us from dark haha.

Few days later
We learnt crafting and start exploring map. Each new area was surprising us. We found base of an expert player name Medxo. He was great at xp farm and iron farm making.

Big Dream Starts
I stick with medxo and he introduced me many machinery things with red stone. I did create 3 layer iron farm and it was giving me 1 chest full iron ingot. He show me gold farm with pigman I made it too and It start produceing golds. I was getting rich so faster then other players so we was doing drop party every week.

Storm of odd things
After survive reset I lost all my wealth and my other friend left game because they was busy at real life. This time I made myself 4 layer 16 iron farm to be rich. It was giving me 2 and half chest full iron ingot. Medxo and me plan to do something awesome with our wealth.

Project of Romour
Medxo and me start one big project it's call ALMOR CASTLE. Player name spidderman & Riad join us on project they finish 44% of project then medxo stop work at 80% last 20% I continue alone myself. We dare to build it in survival mode one block by one block which was very very hard. I still remember himox help me that time with 1 neither star, Shannon was normal player she was supplying huge amount of wool. It was looking perfect. Search youtube "almor castle" can you dare to build it in survival mode?

Admin Power
Hdz was helper and he showed kaos(head admin of that time) our project. Kaos ask me did you copy it from someone I reply yes it's called almor castle. He liked it and select it for survival new spawn old owner BORIS was also happy with it. I was promoted to builder rank which I did not expect.

Builder Test
Head builder Damon Knight was not happy with kaos because kaos promote me without asking anybody. Damon Knight wanted builder test from me and I refuse to give that test. Ahh I was demoted. Now many player think I am bad but what I did wrong I don't know.

Normal Life
Now I play game as normal player. I'm warlock at survival server. I make friends and help new players make their new home. It's fun and best thing to do. Makes other happy gives me peace in heart.

I will not apply for staff because it might hurt my feelings again.

What I got?
I got really valuable things which you might not have. I have beloved friends.

Best Friend List (forgive me if I miss any name)

Riad,Eagle,Medxo,Balot,Winfly,Idfanz,Ayrtonlol,Himox,LittleFeather,Shannon,xxMeerxx,ali99,Mateo,Morph,TheLoyita,JimmyPel,Kayla,iNub there few more I can't remember now.

I'm not expert in english please consider my mistakes. Thank You

Last edited:

RiadHowlader

Veteran
I remember everything Sezar bro just missing all those days and especially i miss so much all OUR OLD FRIENDS ....... know one knows me because i change a lots of names (id) :p ..
I remember we join Pika when Dirkie,Shanoooon was normal players and hdz7 was newby Helper and lots of history. aaaaahhh i fell so F****** sad when i remember all those old times.. {Sezar,Eagle,Riad BFF forever}

RiadHowlader

Veteran
I remember everything Sezar bro just missing all those days and especially i miss so much all OUR OLD FRIENDS ....... know one knows me because i change a lots of names (id) :p ..
I remember we join Pika when Dirkie,Shanoooon was normal players and hdz7 was newby Helper and lots of history. aaaaahhh i fell so F****** sad when i remember all those old times.. {Sezar,Eagle,Riad BFF }

oOmeerOo

Veteran
Yay my name is there i'm famous now^^

by the way you have told me the story about you and your 2 other friends but you never said it was riad and eagle

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
younger thank you. you was there for me at prison server. you and vsk helped me a lot I really appreciate that. :)

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
hello! , i dont think i seen or i remember you but welcome to Pika-Network !
Thanks for welcome. I know a guy who has similar name. He was jakecuze & his good friend was snake.

After my pc broken I saw many player playing at survival they never saw me. But hi nice to know you.

zadjalixx

Pika Member
I know you Sezar, the name you used in nick was: SezarRd , Rd was in red color.
I heard that you helped in building survival lobby few years ago.

OP
OP
SezarBD

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
IGN
SezarBD
I know you Sezar, the name you used in nick was: SezarRd , Rd was in red color.
I heard that you helped in building survival lobby few years ago.

Aah nice to know that you still remember my name.
It was SezarBD.
BD represent my country name BanglaDesh. :)

ali99

Epic Pika
welcome...I thought u quitted :(
but good to hear ur back my friend....

survival was not the same without u...

looking forward to see u ingame... :D

Himox

I really miss the old days playing with you sezar, great memories we had a lot of fun helping new players that time and making mini games to entertain people, anyways I'm so happy to see you in the forums hope you are able to be online in game too or TeamSpeak, atleast to step by and visit us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.