Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Servers randomly shutting down, servers full, hackers everywhere

Disaalt

The Pika
I have been playing skywars for a long time now, and I think mostly everyone has encountered these issues:

Servers Randomly Shutting Down:
If you have played skywars for a long time, this problem will happen the most. You are in mid-game, about to win, but an error causes the server to shut down, therefor there is no winner. I have experienced this issue many times, and once I nearly smashed my keyboard because of it.

Servers Full:
Every Skywars player has come across this issue: SkyWars servers full. This means that if you right-click the join game NPC you would not be able to join a game because all the skywars servers are full. I mean, it is reasonable, having not enough servers, but once I saw 18 players playing and the server is full. Man, I don't know if its the server issue, or the server just simply hates us.

Hackers:
Play around 5 matches and try to win one, I dare you. People scaffolding and using other unfair advantages to try to win some games. Yes, we could just report them, but the hacker amount I have seen in the past few weeks is immeasurable, and I don't think I have too much disk space to record those hackers. Hackers get banned, downloads a VPN, and comes back with another alt. There is not much staff that plays skywars that much (Well I haven't seen any), so I suggest all the staff go focus on the most popular PvP gamemodes such as OpFactions, Skywars, Bedwars, Practice, and KitPvP. No, I am not forcing staff to play those gamemodes, as a previous staff member I know that they can play pika normally, I am just suggesting that they should play those gamemodes more. Please read this part carefully after you post a reply about me forcing staff to play those gamemodes 😅

Tell me your thoughts!

Last edited:

laezyy

Epic Pika
I "like" the new pirate ship map its very "well made". Everyone camps with snowballs, and if you try to bridge some cracked steve will egg your ass off :D

Unawarely

The Pika
I have been playing skywars for a long time now, and I think mostly everyone has encountered these issues:

Servers Randomly Shutting Down:
If you have played skywars for a long time, this problem will happen the most. You are in mid-game, about to win, but an error causes the server to shut down, therefor there is no winner. I have experienced this issue many times, and once I nearly smashed my keyboard because of it.

Servers Full:
Every Skywars player has come across this issue: SkyWars servers full. This means that if you right-click the join game NPC you would not be able to join a game because all the skywars servers are full. I mean, it is reasonable, having not enough servers, but once I saw 18 players playing and the server is full. Man, I don't know if its the server issue, or the server just simply hates us.

Hackers:
Play around 5 matches and try to win one, I dare you. People scaffolding and using other unfair advantages to try to win some games. Yes, we could just report them, but the hacker amount I have seen in the past few weeks is immeasurable, and I don't think I have too much disk space to record those hackers. Hackers get banned, downloads a VPN, and comes back with another alt. There is not much staff that plays skywars that much (Well I haven't seen any), so I suggest all the staff go focus on the most popular PvP gamemodes such as OpFactions, Skywars, Bedwars, Practice, and KitPvP. No, I am not forcing staff to play those gamemodes, as a previous staff member I know that they can play pika normally, I am just suggesting that they should play those gamemodes more. Please read this part carefully after you post a reply about me forcing staff to play those gamemodes 😅

Tell me your thoughts!
I agree. We are definitely trying. We should work on having at least 1 staff on each game mode besides prison if we can.