Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Survival server optimization , or improvement in Survival

XZshadow

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
XZshadow​

Suggestion:
server optimization , or improvement in Survival​

Detailed description:
So it’s been 2 month I play pikaNetwork survival server , and a lot of people including me was really angry about « TPS » ( the tps is between 5-7 ) and this is really impossible to play with these ping , you want to make a automatic potion maker farm ? You cant because the server is too slow​

Reason(s):
Survival is the original of minecraft and it need to be much more fun to play , thats why server should be improve or changed to make the server more fluid and with more tps . The farm on this server are really slow and same for every thing that need redstone and also for the villager who are struggling to take a job !​

Example(s):
Maybe have much ram space on the survival server , optimize the server or maybe change for a better server ! These are the thing that could make pikaNetwork surviva Much more fluid with a lot of tps ! Have a good day ! Hope this Will be a good suggestion​

GamingSankalpYt

Great Reporter
Honest opinion, They know that it needs optimization but unable to deliver it and there is no point of suggesting it but however you can suggest performance improving plugins or the thing that can enhance the gameplay. There is no point of suggesting something like this.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
They were idiot to remove yellow blue green red world and merged them into one this why tps so bad.

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Those multiple worlds was the reason why duping was a problem last season. (abdmk told me)
its a valid point but atleast make 2 worlds so that he server does not lag to much so that everyone can have a better time playing the server.

mystique6800

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
XZshadow

Suggestion:
server optimization , or improvement in Survival

Detailed description:
So it’s been 2 month I play pikaNetwork survival server , and a lot of people including me was really angry about « TPS » ( the tps is between 5-7 ) and this is really impossible to play with these ping , you want to make a automatic potion maker farm ? You cant because the server is too slow

Reason(s):
Survival is the original of minecraft and it need to be much more fun to play , thats why server should be improve or changed to make the server more fluid and with more tps . The farm on this server are really slow and same for every thing that need redstone and also for the villager who are struggling to take a job !

Example(s):
Maybe have much ram space on the survival server , optimize the server or maybe change for a better server ! These are the thing that could make pikaNetwork surviva Much more fluid with a lot of tps ! Have a good day ! Hope this Will be a good suggestion
How much tps do you think is enough? Should they go for 50 or 100 tps, what do you think?

Moisbig

Pika Lover
How much tps do you think is enough? Should they go for 50 or 100 tps, what do you think?
Yeah fam u just dumb 20 is a far stretch rn going for 50 to 100 sounds impossible for the server right now.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
lmao 20 tps is normal tps for minecraft for every server 50 or 100 tps will make server so fast that 1 layer pumpkin would produce 1 double chest of pumpkin in 10 minutes
Plus it is impossible for pika to do that.I bet they fix this sht and i would be happy with it.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
I don't think you understand what i said. Duping was mostly because of the 4 worlds last season, and they managed to fix those 'dupes' by merging all the worlds together. Correct me if i'm wrong, that's what i know.
I amm trying to say patch the dupe why remove all four worlds and make this sht laggy asf.

iFkiller

Veteran
I amm trying to say patch the dupe why remove all four worlds and make this sht laggy asf"
You realize that fixing all dupes is nearly impossible with the multiple worlds right? You don't seem to know what you are talking about so I'd suggest you stop chatting. As for the suggestion this isn't even a suggestion so it will get denied.

my_name_is_ahmed

Legendary Pika
You realize that fixing all dupes is nearly impossible with the multiple worlds right? You don't seem to know what you are talking about so I'd suggest you stop chatting. As for the suggestion this isn't even a suggestion so it will get denied.
I dont care man server with good tps but with duper is better then server with no dupes but bad tps at least we can do pvp and build good bases and redstone things rather then having bad tps and be able do nothing . cant do redstone cant do pvp takes 1 hour to mine 1 piece of stone.