Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Sell all heads option for all players or this feature should be available easily in the form of a vo

Status
Not open for further replies.

black_smmoke

Minecraft username:
black_smmoke​

Suggestion:
Sell all heads option for all players or this feature should be available easily in the form of a voucher from key crates or /level mission​

Detailed description:
With the custom enchants of the OPSkyblock ( mainly mobheads which I am talking about ) , it is very easy to get mob heads . It is like 2 heads per second and when grinding enchanted mobs those 2 heads give us 50 heads in return.
So getting 50 heads takes us 1 second but selling 50 heads take us 2-3 seconds which is theoretically a complete waste of time to gather these heads. We either have to please someone with skyking rank to do that for us which is quite rare to happen . So this system of getting mobcoins should be make easier or any complete other system should be developed like we get mobcoins my killing mobs randomly and not by selling heads.​

Reason(s):
This is just a quality life change for opsb non-skyking rank players as it will reduce a lot of hard work of people .
Also this is the main reason why 90% of opsb players use autoclickers at first place .​

Example(s):
Last season there were people with 1 million heads in there heads storage but they were of no use as it would take them more than 24 hours of constant clicking by hand to accomplish that which is just crazy​

OP
OP
B

black_smmoke

Guys if you read this please leave your review. Maybe I am wrong but I would love to hear your suggestions.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello black_smmoke,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We will not change this feature.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.