Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Seasonal / Permanent Rank Vouchers

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Username:
zMqrcc

Suggestion:
Seasonal / Permanent Rank Vouchers

Detailed description:
We all know that when you redeem a seasonal rank voucher, you cannot redeem a permanent rank voucher that is the same as the rank as the seasonal rank voucher you just redeemed. (I don't know if this also happens to all seasonal and permanent vouchers, like silktouch spawners voucher, rename voucher, etc.)

For example, you got a Seasonal PRO Rank Voucher from a crate or from someone on OPFactions and then you redeemed it. A few days later, you got a Permanent PRO Rank Voucher and when you try to redeem it, a message will pop in chat and you are not able to redeem the permanent one as you've already redeemed a seasonal rank voucher that is the same as your permanent rank voucher.

What we have right now is that you can only redeem a permanent rank voucher when it's higher than your seasonal rank. We want to be able to redeem permanent rank vouchers even if its lower/equal than our current seasonal rank so that next season when the gamemode resets, we will still be permanent ranked depends on what permanent rank voucher we redeemed.

Reason(s):
I've seen alot of players who had Permanent Rank Vouchers but they somehow can't redeem it on their account that is already seasonal ranked and they need to create an alt account just to use the permanent voucher before that certain gamemode resets.

Allowing players to redeem a permanent rank voucher that is lower or equal to their current seasonal rank, would be a good addition to the gamemodes and players would like it as they don't need to make an alt again and again at the current season just to redeem rank vouchers.

I know my english is not that good but I hope you get the point of this suggestion.

Sekiro

Great Reporter
Suggestion Feedback - UPVOTED

Hello, zMqrcc
Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:

- Needed for sure, I've lost many permanent pro ranks on alts because of claiming seasonal heros before them :/

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Acili

Legendary Pika
Already suggested

Please enter a message with more than 6 words

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
ya it should be implemented i also lost perm fly voucer in opskyblock because of this i buyed it for 40m exp but i already had ssnl one so i lost it but now i have it in new ssn still this should be implemented +1