Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Lifesteal Season Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

CqmeronO

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
CqmeronO

Suggestion:
Season Reset

Detailed description:
A season reset. A season reset is something you haven't done in months it is also when you reset all the stats: Items, money, bounty, /ah etc etc. You keep your ranks and stuff you have payed money for. Just incase you didn't know

Reason(s):
You haven't reset it for months and its boring and I've spent $100 for it to not be reset, I'm really not bothered about the money I just wanna get back into mc and I wanna play OP Lifesteal with my friends again and its boring.

Last edited:

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Sir the reset is not in the hands of community to decide.
The only thing we can do it to play and wait for the updates. Sorry but it lies completely on the Devs.

OP
OP
CqmeronO

CqmeronO

Pika Lover
Sir the reset is not in the hands of community to decide.
The only thing we can do it to play and wait for the updates. Sorry but it lies completely on the Devs.
Must hurt having something lying on them for the past 6 months

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello CqmeronO,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We will announce once we reset the lifesteal.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.