Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Searching for partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

nd618

Supporter
I'm searching for partner on OpSkyBlock , kinda bored to play alone ( again ) .

I'm old players so I know everything related to OpSkyblock includes tips and tricks .

I practite small decorative island because making big farm and expanding 300x300 makes my lag and it's not usefull since I have my own method to earn money .

As my partner you won't ask me for items and money , and I won't ask you but I will help you with everything you need related to island.

You have to be at least 16yo , because I usually don't get kids seriously even not their jokes , and I don't wana type : " hahaha " if its not funny , it might offend you so ..No hard feelings .

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Would love to join ya mate but my game crashes when I see a cow face.

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I am 14 and turning 15 in August, I am mature and I am a great pvper, having the benefit of having you along side as my partner would be such an honor, If you feel like I would be a good candidate, message me! I would greatly appreciate it..

Leo Out

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm searching for partner on OpSkyBlock , kinda bored to play alone ( again ) .

I'm old players so I know everything related to OpSkyblock includes tips and tricks .

I practite small decorative island because making big farm and expanding 300x300 makes my lag and it's not usefull since I have my own method to earn money .

As my partner you won't ask me for items and money , and I won't ask you but I will help you with everything you need related to island.

You have to be at least 16yo , because I usually don't get kids seriously even not their jokes , and I don't wana type : " hahaha " if its not funny , it might offend you so ..No hard feelings .
Heyo,
you should accept me 'cause you owe me an island.

OP
OP
nd618

nd618

Supporter
Alright but lets make this clear , if we play as partner then we start from island level 0 . . .

faydee

Veteran
Well I am 18 , I have never played OPSB , But I will love to try if you want tell me ...

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
We can form a team but we will also start from island level 0 ,,from beginning . Are you confident in your decision ?
ye i can leave my island its fun if u start over then there is more to build

Inclusion

I don't got any way to communicate but i would like you and me to form a team I am a really creative and a Medival type builder I would love to form a team with a experienced player because well no one really accept me lel but my IGN is :DerWayn #IGotATeamateFinally?

Gav1n0312

Rare Pika
I don't got any way to communicate but i would like you and me to form a team I am a really creative and a Medival type builder I would love to form a team with a experienced player because well no one really accept me lel but my IGN is :DerWayn #IGotATeamateFinally?
so ur good builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.