Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Scrolls on more items

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitsosYT

Username:
MitsosYT​

Suggestion:
Scrolls on more items​

Detailed description:
So in survival there are 5 unique scrolls that you can put on your tools and weapons and they will count or do something when using that item. There are the mob tracker which tracks how many blocks you have mined with that specific tool. There is the mob kill tracker which traks how many mobs you have killed with that specific weapon. Same with the mob tracker is the player kill tracker which traks the players you have killed with that weapon in the pvp area. Some more special scrolls are the revival bone which has a chance to give you back your item when you have died (I think the chance is 20%) and the immortal scroll which doesn't allow your tool to lose durability. So my idea is that we should be able to have a much wider variety about the items that we want to put the trackers on or which trackers can be put on specific items.​

Reason(s):
The main reasoning behind this is of course for aesthetic reasons. By implementing this players can have more variety on their tools and much more fun trying to create the perfect maxed tool / weapon of their choice.​

Example(s):
For example on a sword you can't put a block tracker even if you can break something like grass or flowers (which count as blocks for the tracker) or (the biggest one of all) you can't put ANY tracker on a trident even if it has basically the same usage as other weapons / tools. I personally use the trident as my main weapon and I find it really annoying that I can't have trackers on it.​

ir_n

The Pika
Hello MitsosYT,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • These changes are not needed
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.