Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scams

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomKillS

Hey a player named TheLapisLover trick new ppl to do /ah list 1 so it will be cheap and she tricked me O.o and I just lost my god sword. This girl is making the server horrible and make ppl depressed.
Thank you for reading <3

AntiFaker

Epic Pika
BTW... You forgot the /ah list 1 part. Where is the picture of it to be true?

Ov3rpowered

Epic Pika
I don't really think this is scamming since its a thing included into the server. Also you still get money if you do /ah list 1 so yeah. Whatever, if you really think this is scamming, then report Lapis. Also, thre isn't really proof in the picture since all you and this girl are talking about is the sword and cactus. You will need proof of her saying "do /ah list 1" or something like that.

OP
OP
PhantomKillS

PhantomKillS

I don't really think this is scamming since its a thing included into the server. Also you still get money if you do /ah list 1 so yeah. Whatever, if you really think this is scamming, then report Lapis. Also, thre isn't really proof in the picture since all you and this girl are talking about is the sword and cactus. You will need proof of her saying "do /ah list 1" or something like that.
i forgot the /ah list 1 part cause just think your a new player and your using a op sword

Status
Not open for further replies.