Scammers EVERYWHERE.

Search
Honestly, I feel like quitting this server but I just can't. I've built so many things on my island and I have a bunch of friends I don't wanna leave. But, these scammers keep scamming people by putting signs facing backwards if you finish some maze or parkour. They even ask you to buy vote/epic keys when they are just tripwire hooks. I will stay on this server and say I lost at least 200M because of scammers and I am new to this server so 200M is alot to me. Please, remove all scamming techniques and ban all scammers. I will name some I found, Stijn_2005, VeckiLol, Sorijama, JustAtiny. (Some of these names may not be correct.)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G
Thanks Luppeey, but these guys have alt accs and will create more, I don't want anyone to be in the same position I am in.

Losii

Epic Pika

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
Scamming will lead to an IP-ban meaning that they can't use alts from the same IP
Sometimes IP session changed, which mean they can join back on a different account. VPN also a thing.

Losii

Epic Pika
Sometimes IP session changed, which mean they can join back on a different account. VPN also a thing.
They don't have VPN protection?

Luppeeyz

Trial
Trial
They don't have VPN protection?
There VPN Bot filter but some cilent can still bypass it since it a custom plugin that made by 1 of the owner.