Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scammer who hacked into multiple ranked accounts on pika survival on the loose?

Emu1215

Pika Lover
Just today, a scammer by the name Itachinnn scammed 5 million of my friend Namikaze_minatOH (most survival players would know him). Whilst scammers are rather common, I believe that this one is quite different. According to him, he has control over multiple stolen accounts which he would somehow get into using server bugs and he would use those accounts to scam people too. For example, one of the alternate accounts he has admitted to owning the Cute_Destroyer account, which he would say that he should "give the id back to the poor kid". A player by the name of parlapipasgr888 said that they were scammed by the "Cute_Destroyer" account at the start of the season, suggesting that this scammer has been allowed to run loose for quite a bit of time. Also, the scammer had made an agreement which was taken screen shots of, which i will post below and also a picture of him saying "i should give the id back to the poor kid" or something similiar. Since we were worried that he was a scammer in the first place, we had payed him 5 million where he would then buy the item from the store and then the rest of the money will go to him. However, since he knows that the account will be banned he has kept the 5 million in the form of a bank note. This bank note would be used on his main account which we do not know of right now but will as soon as he pops the bank note. Therefore, if you are a survival player who doesnt want disgusting scammers like this in the community, please watch for anyone who spontaneously gets 5 million by using commands like /baltop, and also to never trust someone who says that they would buy what you want off pika store as long as you payed them first. Below are the screen shots I am in possesion of, parlapipasgr888 has already reported both of the known accounts and they would hopefully be banned soon. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.48.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.48.13 PM.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
Emu1215

Emu1215

Pika Lover
None of us had recording software and it was obviously an alt, so it didnt mind getting banned.

duiduix

Pika Lover
well maybe try to ip ban them maybe they are dumb hackers idk