Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scammed 600Bill in Op Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmirmentMC

Pika Member
Dear Pika-Staff

I had enough of the scam. A player DipDwarf Tp trap me into a shop with a scam 600bil money. This made me cry by all of my hard work. I take my time to play Minecraft with this great server. But now I QUIT. I dont like this anymore! I had enough!!. Sorry guys. It will be my end. I just want to get my 600 bill back and ban DipDwarf.

-A Pika-Player (Admirment)

yousiftdm0770

Epic Pika
Dear Pika-Staff

I had enough of the scam. A player DipDwarf Tp trap me into a shop with a scam 600bil money. This made me cry by all of my hard work. I take my time to play Minecraft with this great server. But now I QUIT. I dont like this anymore! I had enough!!. Sorry guys. It will be my end. I just want to get my 600 bill back and ban DipDwarf.

-A Pika-Player (Admirment)
you need to have evidence to report the player

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Dear Pika-Staff
I had enough of the scam./
Hello!
Unfortunately I have a bad news for you. Scamming is allowed on all pvp servers. It's not against our rules. Before trading, make sure the seller is trustworthy. If a deal it's so tempting, more likely it's a scam.

A player DipDwarf Tp trap me into a shop
/

What kind of trap? portal trap? you can make a report with an evidence here --> http://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/

Tewwa

Banned
Hello!
Unfortunately I have a bad news for you. Scamming is allowed on all pvp servers. It's not against our rules. Before trading, make sure the seller is trustworthy. If a deal it's so tempt'ing, more likely it's a scam.

What kind of trap? portal trap? you can make a report with an evidence here --> http://pika-network.net/forums/report_submission/
As stated above^^
Follow those instructions given!

[LOCKED]

Status
Not open for further replies.