Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Scam in survival

Aksel

In Survival, I've been scammed in the auction house by a guy his in game name is jabzzzzzz and he is not only scamming me but scamming everyone by putting up shulkers on the auction house with a stack of 'netherite ingots' but it is just actually bonemeal which he named 64x netherite ingots and I spent 6k on it just for bonemeal please do something I really hope yall do something and somehow reimburse my money because I just joined last week and didn't have much money and please do ban him

Stormidity

Veteran
In Survival, I've been scammed in the auction house by a guy his in game name is jabzzzzzz and he is not only scamming me but scamming everyone by putting up shulkers on the auction house with a stack of 'netherite ingots' but it is just actually bonemeal which he named 64x netherite ingots and I spent 6k on it just for bonemeal please do something I really hope yall do something and somehow reimburse my money because I just joined last week and didn't have much money and please do ban him
you can report him in https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ u will see better help there

oom7

report him here and trust me if someone wants to sell a stack of netherite ingots he would sell them normally on ah or make a shop for them, 99.9% of shulkers with these items inside are scams

Stormidity

Veteran
report him here and trust me if someone wants to sell a stack of netherite ingots he would sell them normally on ah or make a shop for them, 99.9% of shulkers with these items inside are scams
thats why you dont ever buy shulkers with items innit

Starhopper87

The Pika
Remember to always record before buying shulkers in the auction house, is impossible to tell if the scam really happened without evidence, good luck the next time

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
report him here and trust me if someone wants to sell a stack of netherite ingots he would sell them normally on ah or make a shop for them, 99.9% of shulkers with these items inside are scams idk

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
lol
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Dario_MC

You can download these mods on fabric and see what's inside of a shulker box and also get more fps as a bonus:
- Fabric API
- Sodium fabric (for fps better than optifine) (if you want optifine then install optifabric)
- MiniHUD (for seeing inside of shulkers when you hover your mouse over them (and) click shift)
- MiliLab (required for MiniHUD)

- If you use shaders, download the mod Iris too but then remove sodium because iris already has a built in version of it

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Always record when you're about to buy a shulker box from the auction house, after that if you do not get the items that were shown, you can always report the players at https://pika-network.net/forums/player-reports.150/ and get them banned from the server.