Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Salwyrr Client

SadewDeshan

Pika Lover
IGN
SadewDeshan
i have been using salwyrr for 2 years and it is really good for bw and sw. if you still plays on tlauncher, give a try to salwyrr

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Kind reminder if you have cracked minecraft account and you are a new salwyrr user then you will not be able to login as they removed offline accounts option. Anyways it's a pretty clean client its simple and it provides those mods that we need in simple duels, I use it as my main client now.

HHGG6501

Kind reminder if you have cracked minecraft account and you are a new salwyrr user then you will not be able to login as they removed offline accounts option. Anyways it's a pretty clean client its simple and it provides those mods that we need in simple duels, I use it as my main client now.
Thats right when I try salwyrr it don't allow me to join because I have offline acc ? plz tell me how to use offline account in salwyrr

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Thats right when I try salwyrr it don't allow me to join because I have offline acc ? plz tell me how to use offline account in salwyrr
It’s not possible as it’s for premium accounts.

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
IGN
FuryDhruv
you can use other free client which get regular updates For example - LABYMOD its very good for low end pc i am using it from past 3 years best feature- you can add mods which you want not like others that comes with all modes and make the game heavy also if you animated chat once then you cant leave labymod;);)

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
you can use other free client which get regular updates For example - LABYMOD its very good for low end pc i am using it from past 3 years best feature- you can add mods which you want not like others that comes with all modes and make the game heavy also if you animated chat once then you cant leave labymod;);)
Labymod is more like modpack rather than a client. Pixle client, batmod, CM client these all are similar, they don't have individual clients.

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
IGN
FuryDhruv
Labymod is more like modpack rather than a client. Pixle client, batmod, CM client these all are similar, they don't have individual clients.
It's a great thing as we can add more mods in it which we want to as these clients run on forge

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
IGN
ItsSanuk
I reccomand Salwyrr alot after you check it out you never go back