Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Salvage Chest Box for Essence

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Username:
HyperMangi

Suggestion:
Salvage Chest Box for Essence/PowerPoint/$

Detailed description:
From already having all the possible kill streak rewards, or Projectile Trail, etc cosmetic boxes to be able to salvage it for the equivalent of a skull (50 Essence) as this would no longer have use to a player.

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implented so that it's not deemed useless for a player who achieves cosmetic boxes in their /gift /mail or /maildelivery

Example(s):
This is seen, e.g. in Skywars where you open a crate, and if you already have it, Skywars code or whatever gives you coins instead to recompensate.
/salvage is a command where you can essentially remove the item in return for some Essence, which is a type of currency in which you can spend via /essence you can trade 100 essence for 1 powerpoint via /alchemist to spend on /skillstree however salvage is for essence as I have already have completed the e.g. projectile trail cosmetic box, it would be put into good use if I could /salvage this for Essence like in skywars where if you receive a cosmetic that you already have it will convert to coins so similarly in kitpvp we should have that availability option to where we can get essence in return or even powerpoints that would be a great idea.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HyperMangi

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is because of lack of details.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
Thank you for your suggestion, what details should I include so that it makes up from lack thereof?

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Thank you for your suggestion, what details should I include so that it makes up from lack thereof?
You can try elaborating it revamping the entire suggestion and try not to sum it up in a line I mean add a description of what's salvage chest box what do you mean by it what do you expect from it and all.

Bo5leF

After Reading your suggestion I decided to give it a -1

The Main reason to downvote your suggestion is because of lack of details.

Thank you for your efforts to make the server a better place.
He said very clear to SALVAGE COSMETIC BOXES maiby start actually using your brain a little and stop farming forum point you fricking npc
I swear you arent even playing kitpvp are you ?

Bo5leF

You can try elaborating it revamping the entire suggestion and try not to sum it up in a line I mean add a description of what's salvage chest box what do you mean by it what do you expect from it and all.
Maiby start thinking , if you dont play kitpvp better shut up this suggestion is for KITPVP

OP
OP
HyperMangi

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
To answer your question, /salvage is a command where you can essentially remove the item in return for some Essence, which is a type of currency in which you can spend via /essence you can trade 100 essence for 1 powerpoint via /alchemist to spend on /skillstree however salvage is for essence as I have already have completed the e.g. projectile trail cosmetic box, it would be put into good use if I could /salvage this for Essence like in skywars where if you receive a cosmetic that you already have it will convert to coins so similarly in kitpvp we should have that availability option to where we can get essence in return or even powerpoints that would be a great idea.
Also, are you able to change your vote? Many thanks.

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1 Theres no point honestly you gain nothing from a extra 50 essence