Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP SafeLoggers

gwzap

Minecraft username:
gwzap​

Suggestion:
SafeLoggers​

Detailed description:
The players will log off when they are in saferoom and they will log on when they want to kill a player ,who enters the saferoom. To avoid this ,The players should be TELEPORTED to SPAWN AREA, when they log off and that player should be OUT OF COMBAT too​

Reason(s):
SO many people use bots or alts to safelog in the saferoom and they kill the players, this is bannable but you are not able to report this player because you wont be recording this incident and when we go again to saferoom with kits they log off​

Example(s):
The player who do this are exploiting and we wont be able to hit them first because they have just logged on​

D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
gwzap

Suggestion:
SafeLoggers

Detailed description:
The players will log off when they are in saferoom and they will log on when they want to kill a player ,who enters the saferoom. To avoid this ,The players should be TELEPORTED to SPAWN AREA, when they log off and that player should be OUT OF COMBAT too

Reason(s):
SO many people use bots or alts to safelog in the saferoom and they kill the players, this is bannable but you are not able to report this player because you wont be recording this incident and when we go again to saferoom with kits they log off

Example(s):
The player who do this are exploiting and we wont be able to hit them first because they have just logged on
I don't think this is bannable dude +
This is not a exploit man (get some information about what is exploit and what is not xD)

D

Deleted member 118315

To avoid this ,The players should be TELEPORTED to SPAWN AREA, when they log off and that player should be OUT OF COMBAT too
This is the worst thing I guess when someone is chasing the other player and the runner gets out of combat he will just disconnect and come back to be at spawn
what is wrong with you man xD

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
Logging in a safe room is not 'bannable' as so described in this post. It's completely allowed but I do get your frustrations. However, it'll be a -1 from me.