Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcadianMC__

Today I was enjoying my time on Kitpvp, bought a rank. Pvped more. Was kicked, was banned. For [KITPVP] Velocity(knockback) - hacks

Made a ban appeal about it being fraud, loved to see my ban proof... waited and admin Pik- Network replied saying please wait and click to the link to be verified.. mememmememe there was no link!

Who banned me? :Thinks: Console

What anti-cheat?
Custommmm madeee????

How bs is the console?
Really really bs!!

Was there actual hackers on?!
Yes, a few..

Was banned or not?
No, not one.

Am I legit?
Yes, I lost quite a few to the staff team. Sadly...

rankkkkkk?? VIP

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Sometimes, I feel bad for these people. Just because lagging or fall accuse, quite many people was banned falsely.
And when they make a ban appeal, most of them don't have the proof to show to the staffs.
Not everyone recording their game play every time so they will be unlikely to have proofs.

OP
OP
A

ArcadianMC__

Sometimes, I feel bad for these people. Just because lagging or fall accuse, quite many people was banned falsely.
And when they make a ban appeal, most of them don't have the proof to show to the staffs.
Not everyone recording their game play every time so they will be unlikely to have proofs.
I agree, the staff are definitely not recording. Because of that, it will also make one server look bad.

OP
OP
A

ArcadianMC__

If I don’t get unban, imma chargeback, because false ban and has a rank. I can even report to mojang especially. Lol??!

ZeloTess

Pika Member
If no one will answer you in 24 hours, contact the owners at discord just look what they can do :D :D :D

Roy_

Legendary Pika
If I don’t get unban, imma chargeback, because false ban and has a rank. I can even report to mojang especially. Lol??!
Yea just chargeback and never be able to buy a rank on a mc server lel

cuck

EzGarry

Pika Lover
pls rember that wen you feel scared or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy. wen day is dark always rember happy happy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.