Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars Rotation Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruent

Pika Lover
Username:
Aruent​

Suggestion:
Rotation Items​

Detailed description:
It's basically a custom item that's temporarily added to change the way the game feels. like an item that will be randomized every month or week.​

Reason(s):
It will make the game more challenging and make the games a bit more fun.​

Example(s):
1)Knockback Stick ++ (Blaze Rod) - 10 Gold This stick is dynamic, influential, and unmitigatedly potent. With the enchantments both of Sharpness I and Knockback II, your opponents simply must respect you or else feel your wrath! 2) Golden Sword (Fire Aspect I) - 60 Iron 3)Splash Water Bottle - 4 Iron A single-case-use thematic niche item that’s cheaper than dirt, why wouldn’t, why shouldn’t it exist? Found in the potions section of the shop, of course. It completely douses any form of fire. We could add a seasonal achievement for overusing these. 4) Potion of Healing II - 4 Gold It’s an unstackable golden apple with better healing and no absorption 5) Splash Potion of Weakness I (7 seconds) - 30 Iron It’s a small yet potent debuff to be used and avoided 6) Splash Trap Potion - 8 Gold Inflicts Blindness I for 2 seconds and Mining Fatigue I for 10 seconds 7)Fool’s Obsidian (Black Stained Glass) - 8 for 6 Gold From afar and upon close inspection, this block appears to be obsidian. Same texture, same blast resistance. However, once you begin to mine it, it reveals itself to be nothing more than black blast-proof glass. A clever trick item that requires good deceptive strategy to use well. It can buy you time while your opponents overprepare, or increase the value of the true obsidian you’ve bought as the enemy fruitlessly tries to mine it with an iron pick.​

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Most of this items will make bedwars unbalanced and they will make the gamemode extremely odd.

varis_pro

Pika Member
+1 i dont agree with most of the items but he isent telling us to add the specific items he mentioned so this could be good

Hayakii_

Legendary Pika
-
Username:
Aruent

Suggestion:
Rotation Items

Detailed description:
It's basically a custom item that's temporarily added to change the way the game feels. like an item that will be randomized every month or week.

Reason(s):
It will make the game more challenging and make the games a bit more fun.

Example(s):
1)Knockback Stick ++ (Blaze Rod) - 10 Gold This stick is dynamic, influential, and unmitigatedly potent. With the enchantments both of Sharpness I and Knockback II, your opponents simply must respect you or else feel your wrath! 2) Golden Sword (Fire Aspect I) - 60 Iron 3)Splash Water Bottle - 4 Iron A single-case-use thematic niche item that’s cheaper than dirt, why wouldn’t, why shouldn’t it exist? Found in the potions section of the shop, of course. It completely douses any form of fire. We could add a seasonal achievement for overusing these. 4) Potion of Healing II - 4 Gold It’s an unstackable golden apple with better healing and no absorption 5) Splash Potion of Weakness I (7 seconds) - 30 Iron It’s a small yet potent debuff to be used and avoided 6) Splash Trap Potion - 8 Gold Inflicts Blindness I for 2 seconds and Mining Fatigue I for 10 seconds 7)Fool’s Obsidian (Black Stained Glass) - 8 for 6 Gold From afar and upon close inspection, this block appears to be obsidian. Same texture, same blast resistance. However, once you begin to mine it, it reveals itself to be nothing more than black blast-proof glass. A clever trick item that requires good deceptive strategy to use well. It can buy you time while your opponents overprepare, or increase the value of the true obsidian you’ve bought as the enemy fruitlessly tries to mine it with an iron pick.
-1 it does not seem like an original idea try to be as creative as possible when making suggestions also make sure that the idea's are not taken even if they are try to make it less obvious however it would be a pretty boring thing to add since it can make the game more annoying and wont be much fun if they do add it. THERE WILL BE GLITCHES and others could abuse it so much.

OP
OP
Aruent

Aruent

Pika Lover
This suggestion is already accepted why does it still say "scanned"

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Aruent,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.