Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OP Factions Roll Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.

xBlqze

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
xBlqze

Suggestion:
Chunk Roll Backs

Detailed description:
Roll backs.The roll backs happen when a item gets duped like a ssnl key,the server lags and other stuff.But Roll Backs dont happen when a faction gets Insided or illegaly raided.I suggest adding chunk roll backs on op factions.Adding this will prevent people getting insided by their own faction members or getting illegaly raided with like a roof cannon or a 2s cannon which are not allowed.This is a good thing to do on op factions because alot of factions have been insided and illegaly raided on op factions.Taking a example is Bacardi in the winter map,they were f top 1 and the gap with f top 2 was tripled their value and at the end a player decided to chunk bust their base,and all the things the faction manager could do is ban him.He couldnt roll back or anything so the spawners come back,and also for illegal raids cuz people can really make a cannon that can 3 shot ur base and u cant do anything about it,they can also baseclaim their cannon so u cant side it and they shoot infinetly and all the stuff,so if when u get illegaly raided the faction staff can simply roll back the chunks and u have the value/spawners u lost back.

Reason(s):
I've been playing op factions for 1 year now and roll backs have still not been added on and factions gets insided and illegaly raided left and right.The reason is to prevent insiding and illegaly raiding factions,i've been playing on alot of other faction servers and all of them have Roll Backs.

Example(s):
Example is Winter Map 2024 when Bacardi got insided by 2 players,they chunk busted the base and basically Bacardi lost the map.And the faction staff which was at that time Yanique1 couldnt do anything about that,he couldnt bring their value back with a chunk roll back that works by selecting the chunks where the base is and rolling the chunks back.And yanique1 couldnt do that and they only thing he could do was ban the guy that chunk busted their base.

Last edited:

Bilbo

Epic Pika
IGN
BilboFromJapan
very good suggestion. this is implemented into almost every other factions server and it really makes the server more fairr

DP109366

Minecraft username:
xBlqze

Suggestion:
Roll Backs

Detailed description:
Roll backs.The roll backs happen when a item gets duped like a ssnl key,the server lags and other stuff.But Roll Backs dont happen when a faction gets Insided or illegaly raided.I suggest adding chunk roll backs on op factions.Adding this will prevent people getting insided by their own faction members or getting illegaly raided with like a roof cannon or a 2s cannon which are not allowed.This is a good thing to do on op factions because alot of factions have been insided and illegaly raided on op factions.Taking a example is Bacardi in the winter map,they were f top 1 and the gap with f top 2 was tripled their value and at the end a player decided to chunk bust their base,and all the things the faction manager could do is ban him.He couldnt roll back or anything so the spawners come back,and also for illegal raids cuz people can really make a cannon that can 3 shot ur base and u cant do anything about it,they can also baseclaim their cannon so u cant side it and they shoot infinetly and all the stuff,so if when u get illegaly raided the faction staff can simply roll back the chunks and u have the value/spawners u lost back.

Reason(s):
I've been playing op factions for 1 year now and roll backs have still not been added on and factions gets insided and illegaly raided left and right.The reason is to prevent insiding and illegaly raiding factions,i've been playing on alot of other faction servers and all of them have Roll Backs.

Example(s):
Example is Winter Map 2024 when Bacardi got insided by 2 players,they chunk busted the base and basically Bacardi lost the map.And the faction staff which was at that time Yanique1 couldnt do anything about that,he couldnt bring their value back with a chunk roll back that works by selecting the chunks where the base is and rolling the chunks back.And yanique1 couldnt do that and they only thing he could do was ban the guy that chunk busted their base.
+1 I think they should add rollbacks. Smart idea! 👍

Nolestepa

Epic Pika
understandable and clever invention, got xBlqze thinking...

+1

Itz_Farhan

Legendary Pika
IGN
ItzFarhanBD
Well, this fr means something because when someone gets inside or illegally raided, there's no hope for them to get another chance and try for payouts. Illegally raiding only gives strike, and the faction that gets raided loses all its hard work. Since factions are a teamwork game mode, one action affects the whole team. This is why I think that we need rollbacks for inside and illegally raids.

DanielT_

Staff Member
IGN
DanielT_
Would be helpful if it can be done

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ninja_Pvper
Minecraft username:
xBlqze

Suggestion:
Chunk Roll Backs

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
+1 definitely people have suggested like this alot but havent explained fully what to roll back like you said " Chunk roll back " thats why they always get deny

TrigoGraphs

Minecraft username:
xBlqze

Suggestion:
Chunk Roll Backs

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Bro that's actually such a good suggestion

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Just a small question, how does the server recognize if the base got raided legally through a cannon outside, or illegally through insiding?

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ninja_Pvper
Just a small question, how does the server recognize if the base got raided legally through a cannon outside, or illegally through insiding?
you can record if you are getting illegally raided faction staff know what cannons are illegal and how do they work

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello xBlqze,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This causes major performance issues and will not be implemented
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.