Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Discord Role informations

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Username:
DominikPro4252#5739

Suggestion:
Role informations

Detailed description:
So, this suggestion is about roles and their information and benefits. I've seen a lot of people recently asking what the new "sponsor" role is and what it's for. Therefore, I think it would be a great idea to add a channel in the new "information" section, which was recently added, or to create a dedicated channel where we can have all the information about the roles we can obtain.​

Reason(s):
It would be a lot easier and clear for people to understand what role is for rather than asking in public chat about it.

Example(s):
For example, the Donator role can be acquired by purchasing a rank from the store and linking your in-game account. This unlocks access to the #donator chat, and your username gets changed to green color.​

Last edited:

Regretfull

Staff Member
Helper
+1
Half of the roles don't make sense and it's the Pika comm no one will understand unless they have a whole channel telling us the roles desc.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1
Makes sense to add information about roles, especially when there’s a lot of em.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello _DominikPro_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.