Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

rip pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
If mojang comes we can still exist but for verzions under 1.9.3 or so when they do come.So we can rpobably exist a nother year if they come but after that there are gona be new verzions and pika wold die,but every good thing has its end.But this shod never end.And to not get blacklisted Pika just needs to change the shop to not Pay2Win so we can still survive.
And mojang is doing this not microsoft for the first time but microsoft is gona get involved in this pretty soon
But still
#PIKA_FAN_FOREVER!

MouraThat

Veteran
Just change the shop no more P2W
but if we get blacklisted what will happen to Pika?
what will happen with our ranks?will it just be wasted money?
thats what people are asking

Faxulous

Banned
I've been playing Pika server like 3years. i really appreciate what member/staff did to the server! and Pika is so strong to compare other server. I love Pika! We Love Pika!

D

Deleted member 85

i've been playing pika for like 69 years i love it so much guise i even diddle doop to minecraft figurines you kno??

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I loved Pika... "Loved" Until half the community (And i'm sorry for saying this and using this language but its appropriate in this situation) Until half the community turned to Shit. Hackers, Spammers, Trash Talkers, and the People that think they are better than everyone else... It happens on every server but i have never seen it this much. Staff ban a guy sure go right ahead not a hour later he's back at it again doing the same thing. Even if they are IP banned they still come back. Donor crap is kinda stupid on some servers. Ex. /ignore in prison. Want to ignore someone from spamming you? 10$ Please. Anyways, I still enjoy playing here but i have to use a alt account to play. Theres just too many people that spam me, trash talk to me, and overall won't leave me alone so i can't rly play unless i donate for that /ignore command... And wheres the lag fixes on every server? Theres still just random lag spikes every now and then.

Faxulous

Banned
i've been playing pika for like 69 years i love it so much guise i even diddle doop to minecraft figurines you kno??
OMFG!!.. you're 70 or above years old?! by the way. congrats xDDD <3 :)

End3yM

Epic Pika
We can just Hope
img

I LOVE PIKA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.