Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

RIP MLG_TITAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Hello everybody !
Today on 1/07/2k18
IGN : MLG_TITAN
I am quitting pika network.
I've been playing on pika for more than 4 years now and I've met a lot of good and honest ppl which now I consider friends . But today something happened.
I was playing on galactic factions and I got annoyed , betrayed and left behind by the ppl I helped took care of and had good friendship with . I am quitting playing on pika not because I want to , because I love this server and I've spent more than 5 months in game . At the moment in typing this I'm crying because I still have really good friends in pika , rare people that I will rarely find . But this has to have an end . Sorry if my English is not too good but I'm not English so yeah friends..... Goodbye <3 :'( I will miss you all .

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Hey dude goodbye, but hope to c u back soon. :)

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
I just wonder, did you really quit because you were betrayed, left behind and all that stuff huh? Maybe you quit because everybody knew you were using hacks to kill me? The killaura strafes were good tho, you broke 2 of my god sets and killed me. Everyone has seen you using hacks so I guess you couldn't handle that everybody was calling you a hacker, that's why you quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.