Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Reworking The Bow Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fach

Great Reporter
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Reworking The Bow Price

Detailed description:
Many, if not all Bedwars players on Pika-Network.net might know that the Bow is one of the least
used Items in the whole minigame. I think that is because it is quite expensive.

The current price to get a Bow in Bedwars is 12 Gold.

The get arrows you have to exchange another 2 gold for 8 arrows.

Reason(s):
In my opinion the Bow prices are way too expensive to properly use it since you can either purchase Iron Armor which
is permanent the moment you buy it or buy a bow with no arrows which is gone the moment you die.

Nobody is using the Bow which is why my goal is to add more options and strategies by making the Bow & Arrow an
affortable Item since Bedwars is about how every player can perform different strategies to gain their victory!

Example(s):
7 Gold for a Bow; 12 Iron for 8 Arrows

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Current prices are balanced; I don't see a need for changes. Anyway the prices you mentioned are too low and contain two items which is too OP.

OP
OP
Fach

Fach

Great Reporter
Current prices are balanced; I don't see a need for changes. Anyway the prices you mentioned are too low and contain two items which is too

-1 Bow is the least used item because it clearly sucks , also if the price gets dropped to 7 gold people will camp and that's not fun :(
Well you cant really go and downvote because you dont like the Item. I know plently of players which love Bows but are unable to enjoy them since they are hard to get. But I appriciate you for taking the time to review this suggestion of mine.

OP
OP
Fach

Fach

Great Reporter
Current prices are balanced; I don't see a need for changes. Anyway the prices you mentioned are too low and contain two items which is too OP.
There are plenty of strategies against the usage of Bows such as pearls or good bridging skills for rushing.
I highly believe that the prices are, indeed, way too expensive since current bedwars games are ending pretty fast due to how good players have become.
If you arent a sweat you wont even be able to dream about purchasing a bow before you die to a sweaty team. But I appriciate you for taking the time to review this suggestion of mine.

Kashika144

Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Reworking The Bow Price

Detailed description:
Many, if not all Bedwars players on Pika-Network.net might know that the Bow is one of the least
used Items in the whole minigame. I think that is because it is quite expensive.

The current price to get a Bow in Bedwars is 12 Gold.

The get arrows you have to exchange another 2 gold for 8 arrows.

Reason(s):
In my opinion the Bow prices are way too expensive to properly use it since you can either purchase Iron Armor which
is permanent the moment you buy it or buy a bow with no arrows which is gone the moment you die.

Nobody is using the Bow which is why my goal is to add more options and strategies by making the Bow & Arrow an
affortable Item since Bedwars is about how every player can perform different strategies to gain their victory!

Example(s):
7 Gold for a Bow; 12 Iron for 8 Arrows
The only people who use bows are people who are bad at the game reducing the price just makes it easier for people to bowspam and annoy you

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello Fqch,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.