Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Rewards

I am playing in pika network since 1 year
I have a suggestion that if a player reports someone and he his report is accepted then he be rewarded for keeping the server clean from hackers and scammers, so that other can also be encouraged to report anything wrong

zenyjoe

Pika Member
IGN
zenyjoe
I am playing in pika network since 1 year
I have a suggestion that if a player reports someone and he his report is accepted then he be rewarded for keeping the server clean from hackers and scammers, so that other can also be encouraged to report anything wrong

This will only create unnecessary backlogs to the staff team - as there will be more invalid reports to filter.
There is already a gold reward system for reporting bug which, if you think about it, weighs more importance to keep the gamemode working and delivering a good gaming experience to everyone.

There's more players willing to report hackers and scammers and people violating public chat rules more than you think there is, specially to get the great reporter role here in forums.

Ah, also wrong place to post suggestion, it should be posted here: CLICKY HERE

Hello, there is a Great Reporter role on forums as a reward for reporting people.

Here is a detailed explanation :
image.png