Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Revert to griefprevention

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Revert to griefprevention

Detailed description:
Land claims are a foundation for building in a smp server. The new claim system is inflexible and severely lacking in functionality.

People are now unable to claim without owning a clan(members can't make claims), unable to locate their claims, unable to manage trust, unable to manage claim size and shape, etc.

It would be better to handle this sooner than later, before people get set in on their claims.

Reason(s):
Multitude of complaints regarding the switch to clan claims.

Example(s):

HyperRSmash

Veteran
I agree, although clans and having a clan chat is nice, it is literally impossible to /trust, or basicly allow a friend to build on your claimed land without he have to enter the clan, as he may already be in another clan. This situation should be handled as soon as possible, as refered by leaf, because the more builds the players do, the more griefs and bigger losses will happen the time the change is made (if it is done).
I suggest adding some other way to chat, as I believe it is still useful, like having a seperated from the clan system party plugin ( or similar)

Regards,
HyperRSmash

SchneiderzZ

+1

Please, this new system is horrible....
I like to build big things, a lot os structures.. How can i do this..I dont know where my claim begin or end, how much claim blocks i have...

please.. Revert to griefprevention

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey leaf26,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.