Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Survival Revamp of Survival Gkits

_Starrly

Staff Member
IGN
Starhopper87
Minecraft username:
Starhopper87

Suggestion:
Revamp of Survival Gkits

Detailed description:
As an avid player, I have noticed that many of the content inside the Gkits/Classes are currently disappointing or not as impactful and good as they could be. This situation presents us with the option to reevaluate and revamp the Gkit system to offer a better game experience for every survival player.

In this suggestion, I will present a series of proposed changes aimed at revamping and enhancing the existing Gkits. These recommendations are based on my own gameplay experience, community feedback(Other players suggestions as well although they do not cover all gkits, just some), and a well thought analysis of the current Gkits mechanics.

Reason(s):
Players invest time and effort into obtaining their chosen Gkits expecting a rewarding and balanced reward. When the content and unique features of these Gkits fall short, it can lead to frustration and disappointment after working hard on obtaining them, especially after the removal of such a beloved Gkit by the community as is the Key class and the debuff of the enchant class as well.

By implementing these changes, we can create a more balanced and exciting experience that will encourage players to buy more Gkits, ultimately benefiting both the server and the overall gameplay experience of survival players.

Classes like the Warrior gkit, do not give players any overall especial bonus as it lacks something that will differenciate it from other stuff you may easily find, as example you may obtain the same armor from a King kit which already explains the situation by itself. My suggestion aims to add little additions to this Gkits that would make them stand out and make the Gkits something to look forward to even more.

Example(s):
As an example, yet again. I mention the Warrior Gkit. Worth 5000 Pika Iron yet it only contains two single sets of netherite Protection IV and only one of them is unbreaking IV, while the other is just simply unbreaking III. It represents unoriginality as the content inside can be obtainable easy and it also presents an issue towards sells. I suggest that for the warrior Gkit we could add at least one look-out for item only obtainable through this Gkit. Examples and ideas: Unbreaking IV or V shield(as getting unbreaking IV or V is a hard task), conflicting enchants added to the armor (Projectile protection, Fire protection, Blast protection and normal Protection all at the same time) Netherite swords.

Moving on, we have the famous enchant class which has currently went through some changes that have been made (understandably so) Yet the content inside this Gkit has been made at random, for everyone unaware on how the Gkit has been changed to you do now get 8 books at random, this books could be any enchant on the game and even Protection V books and all the variants (Blast, Projectile, Fire) but the odds of this happening when there are so many enchants is really low hence it doesnt bring any quality additions as you may easily get enchants like Efficiency II by going to the nearest enchanting table. And even if we included the Protection V brand of books, only normal Protection V brings any actual gameplay benefit, as enchants like Projectile protection and such do not bring any boost when added on an armor set that has already normal protection in it. My idea is to remove all lower class enchants, examples: Do not remove respiration enchant as a whole but do remove respiration I. If we allow it to give every possible enchant the odds of actually benefiting from owning this gkit are low and most players that own this gkit bought it for different reasons in the past and are now stuck with an option with little to no benefit. Removing lesser enchants will improve how people feel and view this Gkit as a whole. Examples: Enchants to give will be only the maximun level of an enchant (Respiration III, thorns III, protection IV & V and so) and also remove 4 of the 8 available books and change them for 4 stacks of exp bottles as they're really treasured nowadays and by removing 4 of the 8 options we'll also balance it out.

Block class & Decoration class. Starting with the block class, 2000 worth pika iron most of the blocks on this gkit can be either obtained in your daily kits (Wood, Sea lanterns, Wool and bookshelves) and all the concrete blocks can also be found in the decoration class itself. My suggestion here is to remove all blocks already mentioned in this class and move every obtainable block in the decoration class to the block class, while also adding more newer version additions: Nether trees wood, Cherry wood, etc. Why? The decoration class should be self explanatory and have decoration items that may be looked out for especially for builders and sellers, after all the gkit itself is worth 3000 pika iron, more than the block class itself (when said one has 1/4 of the content of decoration class), no blocks. Examples on what should be added to the decoration class after most of the content is moved to a new revamped block class: Lanterns (really beloved piece of decoration by every builder so a lot of them would be handy) froglights (new version item, this item can be really hard to get but it is still a really good addition) Leaves from different trees, Crying obsidian, chains and more (If you have any decoration item idea please let me know below so it can be added as well!)

The Grinder class, it offers a Looting VII netherite sword every 7 days. A really well beloved class but with the future introduction of Gkit levels (Example of it can be found on OPPrison) I believe the Grinder class should offer something more with every level upgrade if this is a thing planned to be added to survival. As a good example as to why I offer the Miner class, Netherite Protection IV unbreaking IV and two netherite pickaxes Fortune IV and Silk touch, both efficiency VIII. Seems a little unbalanced, my idea is that the unused easter class could be an addition to a future level upgrade on the Grinder class, as the easter gkit itself offers really good options for grinding and also related to mob kills which is the main aspect of Grinder class as well as a fortune IV axe to round the unfair comparison with other gkits existing

Last but not least (Not really) The brewing class, 2000 Pika iron & 800 pika gold (60% sale) May not seem expensive to people unfamiliar with it but it only includes a few materials needed for brewing potions, not even all of them and on top of it there's also a cooldown of 7 days per claim.. Which doesn't help the case at all. My idea on how it could be improved is to reduce the cooldown to either 2, 3 or 4 days, reduce the price and as well turn every material available in it to at least 1 stack (64) each (plus adding other items that also help in brewing such as blaze dust, spider eye, gunpowder, etc).

In summary, addressing the current issues with the Gkits is essential for enhancing the gameplay experience. By adding unique, hard to obtain items like Unbreaking IV/V shields to the Warrior Gkit and refining the enchantment selection in the Enchant Class, we can provide more valuable items and excitement for players. Revamping the Block and Decoration classes to ensure better distribution and inclusion of desirable blocks will further entice builders. Introducing level upgrades to the Grinder class and incorporating the unused Easter Gkit features will balance the offerings. Finally, reducing cooldowns and increasing the quantity of materials in the Brewing class will make it a more attractive option. These changes will not only improve the perceived value of each Gkit but also ensure they have an equal worth.

Last edited:

Moisbig

Pika Lover
I opened 11 easter crates and 7 summer crates this season and the best i got from those 18 crates is a seasonal wizard rank and warrior gkit, so i spent 13.5k pika gold just for few skips, gold coins and claimblocks. Buying ranks and gkits is a better option honestly, but as I mentioned earlier, gambling.
yes of course because of the luck aspect i watched people get noble and wizard rank from same crate multiple times as some people have 4 perm wizard and noble alts in varios cases one of them is also me I got a perm wizard and miner gkit from 5 easter crate.

Moisbig

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Starhopper87

Suggestion:
Revamp of Survival Gkits

Detailed description:
As an avid player, I have noticed that many of the content inside the Gkits/Classes are currently disappointing or not as impactful and good as they could be. This situation presents us with the option to reevaluate and revamp the Gkit system to offer a better game experience for every survival player.

In this suggestion, I will present a series of proposed changes aimed at revamping and enhancing the existing Gkits. These recommendations are based on my own gameplay experience, community feedback(Other players suggestions as well although they do not cover all gkits, just some), and a well thought analysis of the current Gkits mechanics.

Reason(s):
Players invest time and effort into obtaining their chosen Gkits expecting a rewarding and balanced reward. When the content and unique features of these Gkits fall short, it can lead to frustration and disappointment after working hard on obtaining them, especially after the removal of such a beloved Gkit by the community as is the Key class and the debuff of the enchant class as well.

By implementing these changes, we can create a more balanced and exciting experience that will encourage players to buy more Gkits, ultimately benefiting both the server and the overall gameplay experience of survival players.

Classes like the Warrior gkit, do not give players any overall especial bonus as it lacks something that will differenciate it from other stuff you may easily find, as example you may obtain the same armor from a King kit which already explains the situation by itself. My suggestion aims to add little additions to this Gkits that would make them stand out and make the Gkits something to look forward to even more.

Example(s):
As an example, yet again. I mention the Warrior Gkit. Worth 5000 Pika Iron yet it only contains two single sets of netherite Protection IV and only one of them is unbreaking IV, while the other is just simply unbreaking III. It represents unoriginality as the content inside can be obtainable easy and it also presents an issue towards sells. I suggest that for the warrior Gkit we could add at least one look-out for item only obtainable through this Gkit. Examples and ideas: Unbreaking IV or V shield(as getting unbreaking IV or V is a hard task), conflicting enchants added to the armor (Projectile protection, Fire protection, Blast protection and normal Protection all at the same time) Netherite swords.

Moving on, we have the famous enchant class which has currently went through some changes that have been made (understandably so) Yet the content inside this Gkit has been made at random, for everyone unaware on how the Gkit has been changed to you do now get 8 books at random, this books could be any enchant on the game and even Protection V books and all the variants (Blast, Projectile, Fire) but the odds of this happening when there are so many enchants is really low hence it doesnt bring any quality additions as you may easily get enchants like Efficiency II by going to the nearest enchanting table. And even if we included the Protection V brand of books, only normal Protection V brings any actual gameplay benefit, as enchants like Projectile protection and such do not bring any boost when added on an armor set that has already normal protection in it. My idea is to remove all lower class enchants, examples: Do not remove respiration enchant as a whole but do remove respiration I. If we allow it to give every possible enchant the odds of actually benefiting from owning this gkit are low and most players that own this gkit bought it for different reasons in the past and are now stuck with an option with little to no benefit. Removing lesser enchants will improve how people feel and view this Gkit as a whole. Examples: Enchants to give will be only the maximun level of an enchant (Respiration III, thorns III, protection IV & V and so) and also remove 4 of the 8 available books and change them for 4 stacks of exp bottles as they're really treasured nowadays and by removing 4 of the 8 options we'll also balance it out.

Block class & Decoration class. Starting with the block class, 2000 worth pika iron most of the blocks on this gkit can be either obtained in your daily kits (Wood, Sea lanterns, Wool and bookshelves) and all the concrete blocks can also be found in the decoration class itself. My suggestion here is to remove all blocks already mentioned in this class and move every obtainable block in the decoration class to the block class, while also adding more newer version additions: Nether trees wood, Cherry wood, etc. Why? The decoration class should be self explanatory and have decoration items that may be looked out for especially for builders and sellers, after all the gkit itself is worth 3000 pika iron, more than the block class itself (when said one has 1/4 of the content of decoration class), no blocks. Examples on what should be added to the decoration class after most of the content is moved to a new revamped block class: Lanterns (really beloved piece of decoration by every builder so a lot of them would be handy) froglights (new version item, this item can be really hard to get but it is still a really good addition) Leaves from different trees, Crying obsidian, chains and more (If you have any decoration item idea please let me know below so it can be added as well!)

The Grinder class, it offers a Looting VII netherite sword every 7 days. A really well beloved class but with the future introduction of Gkit levels (Example of it can be found on OPPrison) I believe the Grinder class should offer something more with every level upgrade if this is a thing planned to be added to survival. As a good example as to why I offer the Miner class, Netherite Protection IV unbreaking IV and two netherite pickaxes Fortune IV and Silk touch, both efficiency VIII. Seems a little unbalanced, my idea is that the unused easter class could be an addition to a future level upgrade on the Grinder class, as the easter gkit itself offers really good options for grinding and also related to mob kills which is the main aspect of Grinder class as well as a fortune IV axe to round the unfair comparison with other gkits existing

Last but not least (Not really) The brewing class, 2000 Pika iron & 800 pika gold (60% sale) May not seem expensive to people unfamiliar with it but it only includes a few materials needed for brewing potions, not even all of them and on top of it there's also a cooldown of 7 days per claim.. Which doesn't help the case at all. My idea on how it could be improved is to reduce the cooldown to either 2, 3 or 4 days, reduce the price and as well turn every material available in it to at least 1 stack (64) each (plus adding other items that also help in brewing such as blaze dust, spider eye, gunpowder, etc).

In summary, addressing the current issues with the Gkits is essential for enhancing the gameplay experience. By adding unique, hard to obtain items like Unbreaking IV/V shields to the Warrior Gkit and refining the enchantment selection in the Enchant Class, we can provide more valuable items and excitement for players. Revamping the Block and Decoration classes to ensure better distribution and inclusion of desirable blocks will further entice builders. Introducing level upgrades to the Grinder class and incorporating the unused Easter Gkit features will balance the offerings. Finally, reducing cooldowns and increasing the quantity of materials in the Brewing class will make it a more attractive option. These changes will not only improve the perceived value of each Gkit but also ensure they have an equal worth.
ok these changes dont mention anythimg about how some other gkits are broken and because of that it makes others worthless example summer gkit galactic which are way to valueble and make others just trash in comparison. But also gkit are good with the new update i think summer should have stayed diamond same with miner gkit to give value to warrior gkit to give value to the upgrade templetes. these are changes that will increase value to vanilla features of the server.

DoctorDoogie

Pika Lover
IGN
DoctorDoogie
+1, However I would also like to see a revamp of the miner class. It is good, yet the pickaxes included only sell for around 13-15k, not much for a gkit item.